Looking for GN mechanic in West Bloomfield/ Farmington Hills in Michigan

Ronbo14

I just moved to West Bloomfield, MI and need to find a mechanic or a place to do a wheel alignment on my 87 GN. Just recently I noticed the car pulling to the right. Note this is an original 25k mile car with original suspension. Was planning on replacing the front bushings, etc in 2020 before our move , but Covid got in the way. I noticed that there are several Belle Tire locations near us. Does anyone have any thoughts about them? Thanks for all suggestions.

Ronnie

I know this thread is old but just signed back up after discovering my account was deleted after not posting for a long time. My original account was started in the late 1990's if memory serves. Aggressive Performance didn't have the best reputation a good 15+ years or so ago but maybe things have changed since. Personally, I wouldn't take my car there and I avoided them like the plague with all my other turbo cars. A buddy of mine took a few of his cars there and yikes, talk about horror stories.

Really? Bruce is a good guy.
He might be my friend. I'm just saying what I knew about that shop 15+ years ago. I'm not here to bash or promote any shop but instead just sharing my knowledge about the topic at hand and hope what I heard isn't the case or isn't the case anymore. I had some small issues I needed taken care of on one of my past turbo Regals and had no interest in AP.