Looking for feedback on an individual...

GNQUEEN

Hi everybody :redface:!!! I recently purchased my first 87 GN. Stock as a rock!!! (for now ;) ) And to say the least it's a fixer-upper lol... Anyway I just moved to my current city north of Tampa. So i don't really know anyone. I was however given the name & contact info of an individual (who is local to me) that could do alot of the work on my new baby.. From basic maintence to mods. While trying to do some research on the person before I contact him, I was lead here & found some very dated threads that had some mixed reviews on him, most of which negative :confused: So I am just wondering if anyone on here has any recent dealings with him??

On the posts I found his username was Knucklehead (Larry Pike)

Any input would be very helpful and greatly appreciated!!!!

Thank you all in advance :p

I dont know about him but you better have that car under lock and key in Fl. Alot of gns getting stolen down there.
Oh yeah Welcome to a great site!

Did you sign in to the Fl register. Click on forum top left of screen and go down to Fl forum. Go to introduction forum and post on there also. There are alot of gns down there in Fl. have fun.

Gn queen your best bet would be to contact julio at alky.com he is down there in tampa he woul be your safest bet good luck and welcome to our world!!!!

Julio @ Alky Control WILL NOT steer you wrong.

Contact him as soon as you can.

You will not receive better advice.

On a side note,

Ya'all might wanna rethink that screen name.

Or not, I'm jus' sayin'..............

Not that there is anything wrong with it.................

Sorry about the previous thread, but anyway welcome to this wonderful site. If you are willing to go the distance ? Cal hartline is in Melbourne ,fl. When it comes to knowing everything from a to z about our turbo buicks, he is the person you want be in contact with. I am in Miami,fl. So if you need more info stay in touch and by the way Mr. Hartline's info is in the vendor's section.

On a side note,

Ya'all might wanna rethink that screen name.

Or not, I'm jus' sayin'..............

Not that there is anything wrong with it.................

Ever think it this new member might be a female???;)

And welcome to the board. Julio is in your backyard, look him up. Good guy for sure.

lol I am female! So it's all good :cool: && thanks for all the good leads. Seems to be a great site so far.

lol I am female! So it's all good :cool: && thanks for all the good leads. Seems to be a great site so far.

I have had work (major) done by both w/excellent results, but Julio is right in your backyard and is very active in the community + you can get the best bang for the buck installed by him (Alkycontrol.com) look up website
FRED