Looking for Eastern Performance Intercooler Pipe

greeneyegi

Just purchased an original owner car. A true real older woman car. No smoking eating or drinking allowed, and interior shows.
Front and rear seats are perfect shape.All the seats were covered with bath towels its hole life.
Its got 111k on her. Absolutely everything is in the car. Husband removed rear window because of a leak of some kind,
He took interior apart, spoilers on trunk chrome from windows, and put everything in the trunk and cabin.
minor bump in parking lot by mother of owner started the paint removal. Husband did a small 3-4" bondo job on it
looks fine to me still needs sanding finished. Then paint.
The pics don't do justice the rust is just surface. There is actually melted tarp on the fender from the covers over the yrs.
Ill take 8000 cash for it or even a trade for a built short-block 3.8l?
I'm up to most any trades. Well Except for the guy offering "high end guitar's and Buds trade " like I got earlier. Be Reeel Phokes, I don't play guitars..
Ill add pics later but this thing is a gem. Runs perfect, mechanically, the doors don't sag, shut perfect.
if it don't sale soon i'm just going to have painted......that will be a 2 yr adventure here in cali.
Interior is a 9 {when all screwed together}
Body is a 10 minus the dent repair and stripping of paint
Perfect original wheels
I have'nt smogged I would bet she passes after fuel and oil replaced.
Has all new wheatherstripping in bags for doors windows trunk.
Oldsmobile 6.6l 403ci automatic / ac needs charged but works/
Blue book has it @ 8500 for the low blue book. I think this is worth mid
@ the least. Paint and go leave all stock.

Please PM me with offers

Attachments

• LogFile 7.dat
    74.4 KB · Views: 272
  • LogFile 8.dat
    97 KB · Views: 330
  • E4D1FA0A-AFF9-42D0-B6C5-12629AC3CE91.jpeg
    E4D1FA0A-AFF9-42D0-B6C5-12629AC3CE91.jpeg
    415.6 KB · Views: 316
  • 0 bytes · Views: 219
  • 0 bytes · Views: 265
  • 0 bytes · Views: 253
  • 0 bytes · Views: 282
  • 0 bytes · Views: 291
  • 0 bytes · Views: 210
  • 0 bytes · Views: 248
Last edited:
I owned both a 79 T/A and 79 Formula. Both 403 olds cars. I slightly modded the T/A to run 14.0's on street tires. Now remember what was back around 1985 when 14.0 was pretty quick, LOL. Are you having it painted the original blue color? I always thought that blue looked the best on those cars......

I owned both a 79 T/A and 79 Formula. Both 403 olds cars. I slightly modded the T/A to run 14.0's on street tires. Now remember what was back around 1985 when 14.0 was pretty quick, LOL. Are you having it painted the original blue color? I always thought that blue looked the best on those cars......
yes original blue and black with new decals/

My old 79 TA. I put in 3.42 gears which really made a difference, ported #7 heads and mild cam. Ran 13.5s @105. I had been cheaply restored. I got rid of it when I got my T. Body had probably 1 year before rust busting through. Fun car though.
View attachment

Looks like a fun project. I gotta say though, if my paint shop ever looked like that, for even 5 minutes, I would immediately be made "Available to the Industry".......

View attachment

This is color combo mine has the stock wheels. though
View attachment 359315
Bought a 76 trans am back 9-75 and thought it was a very cool car. 400 with a whopping 185hp. Put a Fairbanks shift lit in it and going into second it would chirp the tires. :LOL: Put a Holley spreadbore 650 double pumper on and that really did liven it up.
Now would feel kind of squirrelly driving it. The Formulas look a lot better without the wheel flares. Yours will look sweet when done.
Looked like this.

My old 79 TA. I put in 3.42 gears which really made a difference, ported #7 heads and mild cam. Ran 13.5s @105. I had been cheaply restored. I got rid of it when I got my T. Body had probably 1 year before rust busting through. Fun car though.
View attachment 359347
Yep, one of the 1st things I did to mine was to swap out the original 2.41 gears to a 3.42 posi out of a 4-speed Z28. That change alone REALLY picked up the performance. All I did to get 14.0's was to add in a real dual exhaust system with headers, install an edlbrock performer intake with a 650 carb and advance the timing. Lots of people are down on that 403, but they respond well to mods for sure. Kinda wish I kept that car.......

View attachment 359347
damn!!!....you have good taste...