Looking for Dark Blue Interior

bad85regal

Trying to return my Regal back to original interior looking for all and any dark blue interior pieces in good shape only thing I don't need is the back seat. please let me know what you have. I'm in NJ if anyone local has parts or knows or a blue interior car around.

GBodyParts.com Online

Full set of dark blue seat covers front & rear with head rests $350.00
We also have a bunch of new & used interior parts. If yours is just faded we wsell dark blue interior paint as well.

I have a nice pair of a-pillars and seat belt guides for buckets. $25 shipped for all. I may have a 3rd brake light too if you want me to check? I know 85's didn't have them, but some like to add it. Another $10 for that. I take PayPal mikelaforest@comcast.net

out of a 87 regal i have a 60 40 seat and pretty much all the plastic interior upper and lower door panels and dash pad. pretty much a complete interior in connecticut about a hour and 15 from the gw bridge call me if your interested
203 605 4704 james

i have a complete blue interior minus carpet and head liner email back if still looking for this

I have most of the trim pieces, front bucket seats, head liner etc. Let me know if interested. All in good conditions