Looking for cwmccray

hotairgnx548

hotairgnx548
Chuck I tried to e mail you but they claim your server would not accept it. Anyway I took my car to the track sat. On the line it would not build boost past 3000 rpm( usuall llaunch it at 4000 +. When it went into 3rd felt like it was loading up aborted run. In the pits checking noticed used very little alky. Usually 16 oz. per run. Tried on the back road and was really breaking up after 12-15 psi boost. Went home and watched UK play basketball. Going to try a known good coil pac and module sounds ign. related to me what do you think? John

I would replace the coil pack and module as you stated. I suspect it is loading up because there is too much fuel, ignition cannot burn it. I also would ohm out the suspected coli pack against the replacement coil pack to see if there is any difference. I would also look for burn/loose wires and I might also check alternator. It may not be giving the ECM, coil pack, module, and alky enough voltage to run properly. As you using Powerlogger w/wideband for tuning? If so does it log voltage during a run? When it come to that GN you know it better than anyone... (Leeo might know it a lil better :) )
I have 2 emaill address you can use: cwmccray_jr@yahoo.com and cwmccrayjr@gmail.com.

I would replace the coil pack and module as you stated. I suspect it is loading up because there is too much fuel, ignition cannot burn it. I also would ohm out the suspected coli pack against the replacement coil pack to see if there is any difference. I would also look for burn/loose wires and I might also check alternator. It may not be giving the ECM, coil pack, module, and alky enough voltage to run properly. As you using Powerlogger w/wideband for tuning? If so does it log voltage during a run? When it come to that GN you know it better than anyone... (Leeo might know it a lil better :) )
I have 2 emaill address you can use: cwmccray_jr@yahoo.com and cwmccrayjr@gmail.com.
My power logger does show I have plenty of voltage over 14 volts durning the run. Thanks John