Looking for Central Illinois Buick Turbo Owners

Hi Robert there are a few I know that are also looking for others in the area. I'm at the GsNationals. You can email me or call me.
Regards
Benny
Silverbulletgn@ yahoo.com
GN/Ttype Central group On Facebook look it up.

Hey Robert, there were a few Buick owners who met a few times over in Peoria a few years ago. Not sure how many are still owners. It would be nice to see these guys again. Tom Wilson from Edwards Il has one of the nicest cars around. Haven't talked to him in years. I'm from Normal by the way. Where are you from? There is a new GN owner in Bloomington I met awhile ago who was going to heavily modify his 87. I see the car now and then going to work but haven't talked to him in a couple of months.

atpark.jpg
atpark.jpg

ABLACK6 here on the board is from Peoria I think. There are other guys out there as well. You guys should roll up North when we have our GN/T type Central meet. We had over 89 Turbo Buicks and about 130 Turbo Buick owners showed up for the meet in September. We are very strong here in the Midwest area!

Prasad:)

I am in Bloomington / Normal every other month on business. Care to give me a ride in that beast :D

I live in Rochester,10 miles east of Spfld. There are two other GN owners in this area that I know of.
Always looking to hang with other Turbo Regal owners. After all, if we don't hang together we shall
all hang separately!

I just stayed at The Residence Inn of Marketplace there Thursday night... you could have bought me supper dang it ;)