Looking for a way to bypass CCCI box

troyk

I'm looking to go to COP & was wondering if anybody makes a plugin adapter to allow the cam & crank sensor to pass thru the CCCI connector. This way i don't have to run new wires to the cam & crank. And it would convert the signals to what the ECU is expecting.

I'm using a DIY PnP mega squirt.

Hmm I don’t really get what u are asking ? You want to bypass the cam and crank sensors? Those are both vital information sensors for the ecm . I’m running a TR6 setup that allows me to run CNP with Ls coils I have mounted on my valve covers
14C7C24C-D185-4019-901E-4528DAABCDB6.jpeg

Im running the ECU-GN from turbo tweak. Actually swapping over to COP right now. the adater harness has a jumper board that plugs into factory harness and send crank and cam signals to the ECU with out use if module.

Im running the ECU-GN from turbo tweak. Actually swapping over to COP right now. the adater harness has a jumper board that plugs into factory harness and send crank and cam signals to the ECU with out use if module.
Okay I would email Eric or bob and I’m sure they would be able to help you out .

Trying to use stock wiring & sensors, just trying to maybe add an adapter to take place of the CCCi module to feed the signals thru to the ECU.

I just emailed Eric.

I also have the CCCI connector & an enclosure, if there is no other option, I just got to figure out the electronics that have to go inside the enclosure, but that is last choice.

Steve V just did that mod to another Buick on FB and there is a small board that does exactly what you want. I believe the gentleman that is doing it is named Jack Laswell. I hope I'm spelling it correctly.

I assume you are not talking about FB's "G-body's United" group? This is the only group I'm in, what is the name of the one your talking about?
I did find Jack's personal FB page.

Last edited:
I assume you are not talking about FB's "G-body's United" group? This is the only group I'm in, what is the name of the one your talking about?
I did find Jack's personal FB page.

It’s in the group TurboBuick.com members near the top and it’s exactly what you are looking for... I believe Bob makes a small board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Must've missed your email. I have a special harness for it, but you would need to modify it to work with that ECU. The harness I have is made for the ecuGN.

Must've missed your email. I have a special harness for it, but you would need to modify it to work with that ECU. The harness I have is made for the ecuGN.
What is the part number?
Do I have to modify the electrical signal after installing your harness?
Does it pass the knock sensor signal too?

I can't tell from the pic of that harness on your website, is there a connector to plug into the old CCCI connector, so it will pass the cam & crank sensor signals?
Does your ECU have electronics to step down the signal from the crank & cam or opto isolator?

Or the question is, does the cam & crank sensor send 12v back to the ECU, I see 12v going to the sensors? My car is in the shop for other issues, so I can't test this my self at this time.

It's not shown in the pic, but there is a small module that plugs into the ccci connector to pass the signals. The ecuGN interprets the signals as necessary.

Sounds like the module is what I'm looking for can I just order that, if so how?