Looking for a NOVA turbo Buick mechanic

pkschul

It's been a long time since I've been here. I bought my 86 GN early in 2003. It was an impulse buy and I unfortunately didn't look it over too well. Anyway it has some issues with passing NOVA emissions inspection. It has a breather in the valve cover, gutted cat and I suspect more problems. I bought the car hoping to immerse myself in these forums and working on it myself. 5 years and 2 kids later it still sits in the garage covered in dust. I don't think I've started it since 2005. The family and work takes all my spare time right now so it's either have someone fix it up for me or sell it. My wife would prefer the latter, but man I know I'd regret it if I sold it.
So.... does anyone know of any respectable TB mechanics that can get this thing to pass inspection and tune her so she runs like a top?
I'm in Burke. I remember hearing something about a guy at Annandale Mobil has experience and maybe has one?? Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Paul

EB3 Motorsports, Chantilly, the work I have had done there has been good and the prices are resonable. They can do anything hot-rod wise, full dyno, tuning etc. The guy that owns the place was in Hot Rod last month-fastest street car contest. His Mustang went I believe in the 8's, street car.
Mike
86 GN