Looking for a new Water Pump?

X Ray

The GNX changed my life!
I bought one of these pumps and though I would share what I think is a good deal if you are looking for a better performing pump. And the price seams really reasonable for what you get.

Royal-T-Ltd

I bought one of these pumps and though I would share what I think is a good deal if you are looking for a better performing pump. And the price seams really reasonable for what you get.
I bought one of those too.... haven't ran it yet but the billet impeller looks really nice. FWIW its actually a GB Water pump with Flowkoolers proprietary impeller design. Price was nice and it can't hurt.

626gn

Agree. Better internals for not much more money. I put one on my new motor and noticed a slight decrease in temps using the same radiator. That was only 5 months ago so can't really comment on longevity but I know guys who have been running these for years without issue.

SS/GN

I have seen very good results in friends that race BBC and SBC.

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
I put a Flow Kooler in many many years ago. I am very happy with it no issues at all.

1KWIKSIX

I’ve also heard nothing but good things about the flow kooler water pumps .

SS/GN

I don't have a pic but the back side is all filled in like it has a flat plate on it..