Looking for a GT42 style undivided housing

karolko

I know this isn’t the for sale section but I’m thinking I’d like to try to see if there are any gains to be had from going from a divided housing to an undivided housing on my combo

Precision 7675 on a 274” stage II motor. Currently on a 1.28A/R The factory precison’s Came with a divided housing but I’d like to see if there is anyone who has tried changing from one to another and if anyone has one laying around they may be willing to sell.

Let me know.

I know this isn’t the for sale section but I’m thinking I’d like to try to see if there are any gains to be had from going from a divided housing to an undivided housing on my combo

Precision 7675 on a 274” stage II motor. Currently on a 1.28A/R The factory precison’s Came with a divided housing but I’d like to see if there is anyone who has tried changing from one to another and if anyone has one laying around they may be willing to sell.

Let me know.
Hey bud how does it spool with that 1.28AR housing? I would think if you are setup with a divided housing and it’s plumed right it should spool faster then a non divided housing of the same AR? Anyway if u are looking for more spool u should think about going down to something around a 1.0ar or something similar.

The car spoils great and I’m very happy with that, what I’m free is a little more power.

No more power will be gained with that housing. The divided housings were made for spooling the turbo. The only way to fully utilize it will be with a true twin scrool header system with cylinder 1,6,5 into one side of the divided housing, and cylinder 4,3,2 into the other, with each bank running it's own wastegate.