Looking For A Good Boost Controller.

holmestyles

I saw Kirban's selling the RJC boost controller but, I've also seen very nice billet ones for considerably less elsewhere. Any suggestions on a brand?

If you want a controller you should convert to external gate and get a smart controller. It’s possible to get decent control with a 2 port internal actuator also. Everything else isn’t really a controller and all the my can do is increase. Basically just regulators

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only mods were the MAF, translator, K&N intake, Kirbans Adjustable fuel pressure regulator with gauge, Kirban's adjustable wastegate actuator, Flotech long tube headers, ADS Superchip and flowmaster duals with a cat delete. I also added the 4 core Cold Case radiator with dual fan setup from Kirban as well. Next order was the Powerlogger and a Scanmaster and a few gauges. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
20191130_113440.jpg

Only mods were the MAF, translator, K&N intake, Kirbans Adjustable fuel pressure regulator with gauge, Kirban's adjustable wastegate actuator, Flotech long tube headers, ADS Superchip and flowmaster duals with a cat delete. I also added the 4 core Cold Case radiator with dual fan setup from Kirban as well. Next order was the Powerlogger and a Scanmaster and a few gauges. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.View attachment 350008
I would ditch that Superchip and get yourself a proper one from Turbotweak. Get a chip from someone that specializes in these cars not a generic company that doesn't know dick about these cars. Pick up a 160 thermostat at the same time.

I saw Kirban's selling the RJC boost controller but, I've also seen very nice billet ones for considerably less elsewhere. Any suggestions on a brand?
Do you have an adjustable length rod on your wastegate actuator?

I would ditch that Superchip and get yourself a proper one from Turbotweak. Get a chip from someone that specializes in these cars not a generic company that doesn't know dick about these cars. Pick up a 160 thermostat at the same time.
What's the benefit from the 160 degree Tstats? thanks
Scanmaster shows coolant usually around 170 and the fans only kick on in a hot parking lot with no wind...lol
Def recommend the Cold Case rad that kirban sells.

Most chips are made for 160 thermostat. Eric's chip will be a great upgrade over that Superchips.