looking for a gn/ t type in north east

stev6785

Im Steve I have About 7K To Spend.. Im Looking For A Running Driving Car. IM A Body Man So Body Work Is Ok.. But I Want A Decent Running Driving Car.. High Miles Are Ok To.. Can Anyone Help Me?

hoe fast u looking to go have a 87 gn total dollar size of rust runs low 10's pittsburgh 412-260-3336

There's a bone stock 87 GN in Glastonbury CT for sale. I looked at the car. Needs paint all over. Minor rust. 180k on the motor. Transmission was rebuilt a couple years ago. Real nice guy, treats the car very well. Too much of a project for me at the moment, otherwise I'd be all over it. $7k but I think he's negotiable.
He redid 98% of the interior. Stock wheels.
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Look in Craig's list NE CT.

I Sold My Chevelle Last Night.. And I'm GoinThere With The Intention Of Buying The Car.. As Long As It Runs Nd Drives Good.. Im A Body maN So Paint jobs Nd Rust Dont Scare Me.. But Was It A Good Running Car? Thanks For The Help guys

Thanks.. Ive Been Looking At These Cars On Craigslist For Awhile Now.. Lol If I Had 9500 Id Be All Over That We4.. I'm Hopin That Tbis One In Ct On Saturday Is Rite For Me.. Kinda Wanna Get Somethin Stock Not Modified So I Can Do What I Want With it

I Sold My Chevelle Last Night.. And I'm GoinThere With The Intention Of Buying The Car.. As Long As It Runs Nd Drives Good.. Im A Body maN So Paint jobs Nd Rust Dont Scare Me.. But Was It A Good Running Car? Thanks For The Help guys
Its a good car. It will need lots of TLC under the hood and a rebuild soon. Tranny was fine. Other than that, the owner is very kind and loves the car. Tell him Dan sent you. (With the red SVO)

Car also has air shocks in the rear. There's a schraeder valve on each rear quarter just behind the wheels. ALL vacuum lines need to be replaced.

Thanks For The Info On The Car.. So Would U A
Say Its Worth Buying If I Can Get Him Down A Bit.. I Want One Bad AA d Im Not Afraid To Do Work On It. Kinda Want A driver Nd A Engine Rebuild Later On Would Be Ok. I Just Want To Enjoy It For A Bit Before I Taer It apart

The car is work, but has been a faithful daily driver for him for 5 years. There's no doubt it can be turned into a nice car. The interior is pretty much already done.
It has the Monte Carlo tail pipe set up...which I hate on a gbody, but that's what a sawzall is for:)

There's an oil leak up front, but I think its the turbo drain pipe. If it is, I'll send you a brand new one for free.

Spend some time looking over that car. It really has not been tampered with at all. I don't know if I would spend the asking price, but you are there to negotiate and he's a nice guy. He's not going out of Buick. I think this is a stepping stone to a car that needs less work

And Thats One Of The First Things I Noticed Lol Wrong Tail Pipes.. I Own A 85 monte SS.. Which Is My Daily driver