looking for a gn/ t type in north east

stev6785

Im Steve I have About 7K To Spend.. Im Looking For A Running Driving Car. IM A Body Man So Body Work Is Ok.. But I Want A Decent Running Driving Car.. High Miles Are Ok To.. Can Anyone Help Me?

I have one but i wont sale it for less than 7500.00. all stock with 58k. if interested text or call me 908-966-4211

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
About that car with the 58,000 miles on it. The floors have rot holes. The doors and quarters have rust and rot to. There is lots of dings and scratches in the car to. The repaint does not look good. Under the hood there is oil leaks and other problems. I looked at this car last Friday. The guy told me he had it for a few years and never titled it from the 1st owner, but I see he posted not even a month ago about buying this car. And also this car was for sale on CL. a month or two ago in northeast philly and now its in NJ. I emailed that guy to about it, and I still have the pictures, vin, and emails from that person to. There is other problems with the car and the lying POS selling it. I waisted my time looking at it. This guy can't keep his stories straight and does not tell you all the problems about this car. Just want to save you time if your thinking about buying this car. If you go look at this car I hope you know what your looking at or take somebody with you that know a little about Turbo Buicks. Just trying to look out for you

Im Steve I have About 7K To Spend.. Im Looking For A Running Driving Car. IM A Body Man So Body Work Is Ok.. But I Want A Decent Running Driving Car.. High Miles Are Ok To.. Can Anyone Help Me?

There are many, many very nice TRs for sale in the FOR SALE section, some even close to your price range.
From reputable members sometimes even.
And oft times, their threads discuss the exact condition of the car - the good and the bad - with occasionally comments from knowledgeable members.
I would really start there.
If nothing is there that suits your fancy today - wait - good ones pop up all the time.

Thanks Alot Guy, But I found And Purchased A 87 GN About 2 Months Ago.. The Car Is Awesome And Runs Great. Just Needs A Paint Job And Few Odds Nd Ends.. its completleY Original too, Got A Good deal