Looking for a bump box and possibly an e-transbrake Any experts out here?

if your sig is right you have alot of things to upgrade before before a transbrake should even be considered stock 200s dont like modded buicks ;)and fyi the transbrake is not needed if the car is properly setup.
The sig is not quite being "honest" ;) and no I wont be installing a trans-brake anytime soon. I am currently purchasing parts for later upgrades and the trans-brake is on the list eventually. I am simply doing the research at the moment. In the short term, just getting this DS loop installed and getting the Nittos put on for the Nationals. The diff, axles, built 200 trans, new drive shaft, Wildwoods all the way around are actually well ahead of the Trans-brake. I think I'll play with the 2 step at the Nationals and see how I like that though. Just going to run 60#s of NOS at 8000 RPMs and see how things "pan out"...

Please re-read my first post. Seriously, make sure your car is mechanically sound and learn how to race it stock or semi-stock first before trying to light the world on fire. Believe me it will be more enjoyable experience that way.
Not trying to light the world on fire man.. Not trying run in any races above B3 if even that. I will be learning how it all actually works. Not lighting the world on fire or even the tires for that matter. I will have plenty of fun just running it down the track a few times..