looking for a Alpine 7914

MG8T7GN

My current 7914 has died. I'm looking for a replacement 7914. Any out there for sale?
Mark

dang there was one for sale on eBay last week , I just clicked that link and its no good anymore

well just hit the link again and it pulled up who knows GL

Don't know if Alpine just makes a super quality unit but they just seem to last. Have a 7618 that's been in the car since 1992 and still going strong. Did have to send it back to Alpine in 2004 to have the display replaced.

all I've ever run is alpine too !!
Also have a CDM-7582 I bought in 2002 for a backup but only used it 3 months in the work truck. Not much to choose from then with a cassette. Was iirc $130 or so new and with 4 speakers it had an awesome sound, for the price. And they look nice for an added bonus.
Do you play rap on yours when you're cruising?o_O

KC87 I play mostly 80's stuff and classic rock ,but I do play some old school rap too , brings me back to high school , im like rico in Napoleon dynamite hoping im gonna get time warped back in time , or hoping when it spools up the flux capacitor id be back in 1991 HAHA, when life was simple and fun SMH!!!

KC87 I play mostly 80's stuff and classic rock ,but I do play some old school rap too , brings me back to high school , im like rico in Napoleon dynamite hoping im gonna get time warped back in time , or hoping when it spools up the flux capacitor id be back in 1991 HAHA, when life was simple and fun SMH!!!
Think I have 1 or 2 80s songs out of hundreds, 50s, 60s and 70s, ya know when you didn't need closed captions to understand what they were singing. Now its just yelling in the mic while pounding senseless crap on a geetar.
Back in 1982 bought an Alpine amp with 5 band equalizer and had the digital time delay option. Made a half ass receiver sound like a quality component. I wonder if its still around, can't remember throwing it out since it was still working at the time.
Keep your warp coils dry and set your phaser on stun!

There is a an Alpine group on Face Book. You can pretty much find anything there and there is a guy on there that can probably fix your current radio.