Looking for a 86-87 GN or Regal

V6TurboMatt

Looking for 86-87 Buick
Hey guys, I am looking to buy a 86-87 Turbo Regal or Grand National. I am new to the G-bodies, but not new to racing. I recently totaled my 2000 Chevy Camaro in a drag racing accident. The car was mint and ran consistant 10.80s@126 on motor, so I know how to build a car. My problem is, I don't know a lot about these cars. What I want is a turbo G-body, 86-87, and reliable enough to be driven daily, about 7500 miles or so a year. I am located just south of Chicago, but am willing to travel a good amount of distance to get a good deal and a decent car. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Matt

I may have to sell mine :( , what are you looking to spend? I located in Janesville, about an hour and a half from chitown.

I don't know what to ask. Is it the one listed in your sig? Do you have a full mod list, pics, info, etc? My email is Mattdatri@gmail.com if you prefer not to post it up. Let me know, thanks.

V6TurboMatt said:
I don't know what to ask. Is it the one listed in your sig? Do you have a full mod list, pics, info, etc? My email is Mattdatri@gmail.com if you prefer not to post it up. Let me know, thanks.

Matt if you ever have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. I live a few minutes south of Straightline.

I have been receiving a few PMs from different people. Basically what I am looking for is a car that I can daily drive (no more than 40 miles a day) , cruise to the track, run some mid to low 11s, then drive back with no issues and no worries on reliabilty.

86 T-Type

check out the blue T-Type just listed. This car is a really clean car with no rust and really has all the good stuff. A easy 10 second car with no problem. I sold this car and know what is in it and how it was built. It is listed for $15,500 and would be a good driver. Hi Tec6.