Looking for a 109 block

outatime86

Looking for a 109 block, let me know what you got! Located in SoCal but am willing to drive to pick up. 10, 20, even 30 over as long as its been checked and is ready to rock.

Thank you for your time in advance.

-Mark Lozano

Last edited:
There’s a Virgin Block in Texas on EBay right now.The bidding is up to $1,500

There’s a Virgin Block in Texas on EBay right now.The bidding is up to $1,500
I have a feeling his friends are up bidding for him. That price is ridiculous. There is a 4.1 also on evilbay for 2500, also ridiculous. I should have got a spare block for future use when they were plentiful and 250. Lesson learned.

My car is a 1 owner car, my father bought it brand new in Long Beach. He paused away last year and I'm rebuilding it in his dedication.

I have a feeling his friends are up bidding for him. That price is ridiculous. There is a 4.1 also on evilbay for 2500, also ridiculous. I should have got a spare block for future use when they were plentiful and 250. Lesson learned.

My car is a 1 owner car, my father bought it brand new in Long Beach. He paused away last year and I'm rebuilding it in his dedication.
I agree on the spare block on the side thing when they where cheap.My motor is already 40 over.

Also willing to buy a pre assembled short block. Let me know what you got. I'll call performance shops this week.