Looking for 86 or 87 GN

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Looking for 86 or 87 GN Hardtop (no astroroofs) with low to medium miles, NO rust or repaired rust, clean title, good interior, clean history, good paint, no wrecks, good drivetrain or super clean roller. LMK Thanks

I have an 87 GN hard top car. 67k miles. Its a bilit cap roller engine, trans been done with 911 converter, TH DP, Pypes 2 1/2 cat back. Was stripped and painted before I got it and its a super job. New Gbody fillers and freshly painted bumpers. Alum reinforcements. Precision SLIC, alky, Andersons tuned and dyno'd 474 at the wheels @21PSI. Interior is super nice, new carpet and headliner. Rebuilt powermaster, global west front upper control arms. Lots more Im forgetting. 26k cash. Im in Marlyland. This is super nice car, I don't need to sell it. Send me an Email at 71suburban@gmail.com if you are really serious and I will send some pictures.
Justin

I have very nice STOCK 87 GN with 71K miles. Very nice paint interior and mechanics $25K. 816-812-0280

But they sound a bit of a handful, the webasto is a no go to start with and so much floor work on the square is not ideal tbh looking for a slightly better shell.