Looking for 84-87 Ttype's GN's Turbo T's

87chrisss

BLUBYU
pretty, ugly/ rusty car, in running or in non running condition let me know please im looking for a car that needs work or some TLC Titled or non titled rebuilt or salvage i dont care, the closer to FL the better.
786-487-3024

Not sure, whatcha got? Its for my little bro, really would prefer something not so pretty. I just gave him my Honda and he's decided he prefer's a Buick so im sellin the Civic, but let me know pm me,

i have a friend who's brother has an 84 in Cleveland, TN . It has the Lear Siegler interior [power drivers seat]. 109k miles. i haven't seen it in person but have seen pictures [i have them on my pc] paint is a little rough but interior looks awesome from the pics. It also has sunroof.
He has all or most of the paper work found inside the car [behind drivers door panel etc..] asc envelope and manual crank for the sunroof. I believe he said it was a 1 owner when he bought it. pm me if interested...I have his name and number. he is asking 10k

pretty, ugly/ rusty car, in running or in non running condition let me know please im looking for a car that needs work or some TLC Titled or non titled rebuilt or salvage i dont care, the closer to FL the better.
786-487-3024
I have a car you might want pm if interested

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app