Looking for 1984 Turbo GN engine parts and interior parts

Terry151965

Looking to replace some of my exterior engine parts I pulled this car out after sitting for nearly 20 years there is quite a bit of oxidation and surface rust on the exterior parts . Since I have to pull them and clean them I thought I would see if anyone out there may have really clean parts. Since this is a 1984 it restricts me to that year or if you know that you have parts that would interchange please let me know, if anyone out there has any upgrade parts for this engine let me know
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 46
1985 is also the same for some stuff.

I've got plenty of parts here to restore if you want. You should of grabbed some parts when you were up here last weekend

Looking to replace some of my exterior engine parts I pulled this car out after sitting for nearly 20 years there is quite a bit of oxidation and surface rust on the exterior parts . Since I have to pull them and clean them I thought I would see if anyone out there may have really clean parts. Since this is a 1984 it restricts me to that year or if you know that you have parts that would interchange please let me know, if anyone out there has any upgrade parts for this engine let me know
Thanks
Yea I seen you had a lot when I was there, I was going up there for specific items that I need for the body. As you see I need to clean up or replace what is visible . In addition if ther is anything that you would suggest to upgrade let me know if you have something. Like engine dress up items make a list and once I think I got everything I'll make another trip up . First thing I need is the fuel pump and hanger for a digital dash so I can get it running to see if everything is working correctly

I have some sand gray interior parts, inner bucket seat belts, lower door panels, Apillars, kick panels and console.

I have some sand gray interior parts, inner bucket seat belts, lower door panels, Apillars, kick panels and console.
Thanks I am going to try to keep the original color of the interior unfortunatly 1984 was a only year produced this interior but thanks for your reply

'84 GN interior is Sand Gray.
The parts I have are for an '84 GN, Sand Gray.
Very rare color and very hard to come by in nice shape due to UV fading lighter colors out.

I have some other 84 interior parts as well. We didn't focus on that stuff when you were here . After my vacation come on back up in the beginning of February

Can you send some photos of what you have I am looking for real nice condition . I know for sure my a pillar is broke and lower console is missing a chunk and also looking for the correct shifter knob. That's what I know I need right now but when I get further into it I'll probably need more. Also send me pics of your door panel upper and lower if you have them.

I have some other 84 interior parts as well. We didn't focus on that stuff when you were here . After my vacation come on back up in the beginning of February
Ok when you are off of your vacation let me know and I will make a trip up there and see what you have that I am needing. This way this will give me some time to go through the car and get everything noted.

'84 GN interior is Sand Gray.
The parts I have are for an '84 GN, Sand Gray.
Very rare color and very hard to come by in nice shape due to UV fading lighter colors out.
Can you send or post some photos of what you have and a price you are asking

I have front end accessorties for 84. If you are interested in changing it over to intercooler I have parts for that that all you will need is an 87 intake

Heres the console, nice top pad and door
The base is from a cutlass but is sand gray, has one chip and crack repair on the very bottom section st the front.