Look What We Got Today

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
Being a Service and Parts Director for Ford has it's perks.

All I can say is GM better get there head out of there ASS:eek:

HA,HA lucky me took the first test drive:eek:

It is already sold $250,000:(

Attachments

• pass side gt40 (3).jpg
    pass side gt40 (3).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 610
Yawn.....J/K I agree Ford is building some fun/nice looking cars these days, although I haven't seen one of those in person. Only new car from Ford I don't care for is the Five Hundred. Nothing special about that....Of course IMO

Speaking of, I got to go look one over and my roomate moved it all of 10 feet today at the Ford Dealer down here in Galveston(roomate is a porter). The car is awesome and everything but wow, I was so dissappointed in the fit and finish. The two brake ducts on the top rear behind the door were plastic inserts that were warped and didn't fit worth a damn. The drivers intake duct had what looked like 5-6 washers (looked like the punch outs from the grating used) inside the duct being ready to get sucked up to the filter. There was a little overspray and when the protective film was taken off it took a few little chips of paint out of the stripes. Its a white with blue stripe car. Absolutely amazing other than the fit and finish. And GMs head needs to get out of their ass in other aspects than super cars since the C6 Z06 will be right there with the GT, but in other offerings .. GM is lacking severely.

Hummm Jack,

Dale is dead............. thought you may wanan know that :)

Dathan "Capt. Obvious" Swick

Originally posted by Reaper
Hummm Jack,

Dale is dead............. thought you may wanan know that :)

Dathan "Capt. Obvious" Swick

Elvis is also just so you know:(

Originally posted by Reaper
Priscilla is still alive.....................

:D

I cannot have both:confused:

Attachments

• priscilla_presley_lisa_marie.jpg
    priscilla_presley_lisa_marie.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 483
Originally posted by NJTurbo

All I can say is GM better get there head out of there ASS:eek:

And why? Lets see:
Corvette: been going strong since 1953.
Camaro: Here and gone and back someday

Ford:
Cobra: Here and gone
Pantera: Here and gone
Shelby:Here and gone and here again
GT-40: Here and gone and here again
T-bird: Here and gone
Mustang: Almost here(64 1/2 6cyl), here(V-8's from 65-72), gone(Mustang 2),here(79-94 Fox Body) still here(95-04 SN-95) and back again.

Seems to me Ford is the one that cant figure out their a$$ from a hole in the ground.

Whats next? Why cant Ford design something new and fresh instead of having to bring back designs from the golden age?

Just Kidding. Neat car, too bad I wont drive one until I win the lottery. I hope you did a decent burn out in the parking lot.

Just Kidding. Neat car, too bad I wont drive one until I win the lottery. I hope you did a decent burn out in the parking lot.

No it is sold already, I drove from the front to the back of the building. Punched it once, it felt very strong:eek:
5.4L DOHC
550HP
Quarter Mile 11.6 at 128.0 miles per hour.

Better honk for $250,000:eek: I could own a fleet of modified Turbo Regals:D

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Better honk for $250,000:eek: I could own a fleet of modified Turbo Regals:D

No kidding! $250K! :eek:

Damn, they're gouging the hell out of those things, huh? Or are people just "out-bidding" each other? I thought they were supposed to sell for $150K?

For that much money, I'd buy a Ferrari 575M Maranello.

A friend of mine who works in the parts dept. of a local Ford dealer said they had some issues with control arms snapping on the GT's? NJTurbo, have you seen any bulletins about that?

Steve

I take it since the person just received this car, that Ford has since fixed the problem with the front control arms cracking do to poor castings?

Brandon

Originally posted by Black Box
No kidding! $250K! :eek:

Damn, they're gouging the hell out of those things, huh? Or are people just "out-bidding" each other? I thought they were supposed to sell for $150K?

For that much money, I'd buy a Ferrari 575M Maranello.

A friend of mine who works in the parts dept. of a local Ford dealer said they had some issues with control arms snapping on the GT's? NJTurbo, have you seen any bulletins about that?

Steve

It was a recall and this one was completed before we got it at the plant. We had to check on delivery:cool:

Outbidding is more like it, the owners friends little spoiled son jumped up and down... daddy I want it. So the price war was on and he won:eek:

I saw a promo video for the GT, I thought that the back hatch for the motor was supposed to be clear so you could see the motor. Sounds like the kid's lookin for something to wrap around a tree to me, may as well be a 250K car. Must be nice to have "old" money.