Long time no post .. everyone in hampton roads area or nearby check in

DailyDriverPerf

formally REDS HOT AIR
Its the former RedsHotAir on here and former owner of Eastern Virginia Turbo Buicks I havent been in the buck scene for years now since I closed down due to a surprise divorce and was going to move out the area but I didnt Im here still in the newport news area.

Just wondering if there are still any Buick people in the area

I dont have anything turbo buick powered anymore but do still work on a few for people

I been playing with LS powered cars/trucks

so turbo buick powered or engine swapped people check in and say hey, Ill be tryin to get on here more often myself

RED 757-846-1429 If anyone has tried to get in touch text or call me

Hey Red, just got on to this site after picking up an 82 El Camino with an 87 GN power plant. Looks like you got yourself an elky now as well. I am located in Virginia Beach. Where exactly in Hampton Roads area are you? Let me know if you find out of any get-togethers buick or elcamino. Would appreciate to have a local expert to hit up for questions and work since this is my first turbo car.

Hey Red, just got on to this site after picking up an 82 El Camino with an 87 GN power plant. Looks like you got yourself an elky now as well. I am located in Virginia Beach. Where exactly in Hampton Roads area are you? Let me know if you find out of any get-togethers buick or elcamino. Would appreciate to have a local expert to hit up for questions and work since this is my first turbo car.

I had Grand national drivetrain in mine before now Im turboing a 5.3 LS engine in it
I know the elcamino's and the buicks. I have 2 Gn's in the shop Im working on now along with my El
go to my facebook page I been and will be uploading pics as the Elcamino goes together with this set-up. http://www.facebook.com/dailydriverperformance

btw Im in newport news but on the beach side alot

If you haven't noticed there's a few changes Red.;) HA are getting in the 10's these days and hopefully in the 9's soon. The C/T cars might even be in the high to mid 10's this year which will cause some issues with the IC guys.:D

well i'll be ....
I posted in this thread earlier and its not here ....

where are all the va peeps at ... hewwow anyone out there ??

would love to get a cruise of people together to go to the g-body event in carolina in may