Long Island / Westchester- Belmont Show

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
If any of you Westchester or Empire Muscle Cars guys are reading this............

I miss seeing you guys (you know who you are).

I'm going to try to get the Buick out one more time before I tuck it away for it's long winter nap. I apologize for falling off the face of the earth, but It's been another hectic Summer and once again I didn't have the opportunity to get it out as often as I wanted to. I have it mostly cleaned up for Winter storage but I am really looking forward to getting it out this weekend. So, I will be heading to the Belmont show tomorrow.

It seems as if the Summer just flew by and it was only yesterday that I completed it's last Winter project and got it up and running for Summer use. Now I may plan for my next little winter project. However, this Winter, I may not take on any TR projects at all. Other life obligations are anticipated and it may not leave any time or money for the TR......... I guess we'll see.

Anyway........I plan to be there tomorrow and I figured I'd let you guys know.

I would love to go with my Buick but I’m changing the brake lines on the car. I didn’t know the Belmont show was tomorrow or I would have held off on doing the lines. Maybe I will head out there tomorrow and chat with you a little bit. I’m from Yonkers.

I will be heading out to the Belmont car show tomorrow and that would be the last show for the year .I will be bringing my 1989 turbo trans am hopefully we will meet up.

If any of you Westchester or Empire Muscle Cars guys are reading this............

I miss seeing you guys (you know who you are).

I'm going to try to get the Buick out one more time before I tuck it away for it's long winter nap. I apologize for falling off the face of the earth, but It's been another hectic Summer and once again I didn't have the opportunity to get it out as often as I wanted to. I have it mostly cleaned up for Winter storage but I am really looking forward to getting it out this weekend. So, I will be heading to the Belmont show tomorrow.

It seems as if the Summer just flew by and it was only yesterday that I completed it's last Winter project and got it up and running for Summer use. Now I may plan for my next little winter project. However, this Winter, I may not take on any TR projects at all. Other life obligations are anticipated and it may not leave any time or money for the TR......... I guess we'll see.

Anyway........I plan to be there tomorrow and I figured I'd let you guys know.
Good to see you and the car today and chit chatting, its been a while. I love seeing everyone's faces when they get to the front of the car and look under the hood...and gotta love there stupid questions all day LOL

Good to see you and the car today and chit chatting, its been a while. I love seeing everyone's faces when they get to the front of the car and look under the hood...and gotta love there stupid questions all day LOL
Dude, it was a great time. It doesn't need to be at a show, I could have been anywhere with you guys and would have had a good time. It's a shame my auto season is over now. I always feel like I miss out on so much. Best I could hope for is to try and make up for it next year.

Yea, I think people are always so confused when they see Turbo Buicks. They don't know where to begin. So they ask "how much boost?" and "what size turbos?" and "how much horsepower?"

Of all the the things that can be questioned on my car, you would figure these would be the very last things anyone would care about. Oh well.

Dude, it was a great time. It doesn't need to be at a show, I could have been anywhere with you guys and would have had a good time. It's a shame my auto season is over now. I always feel like I miss out on so much. Best I could hope for is to try and make up for it next year.

Yea, I think people are always so confused when they see Turbo Buicks. They don't know where to begin. So they ask "how much boost?" and "what size turbos?" and "how much horsepower?"

Of all the the things that can be questioned on my car, you would figure these would be the very last things anyone would care about. Oh well.
Yea, they all look but they really don't see what's "really" going on...

As if my life wasn't already complicated enough, I just purchased a highly distressed Co-Op. The place is a frigging renovation nightmare. It was a super deal but wondering if it is worth the 2 years or more it's going to take to renovate.

Only if we get a couple of outstanding weather weekends before April 7th, will I be able to make a show this early in the season. Only a few perfect weekends will give me a good enough reason to abandon the renovation project and go to the garage and get the Buick all prepped for this seasons.

As if my life wasn't already complicated enough, I just purchased a highly distressed Co-Op. The place is a frigging renovation nightmare. It was a super deal but wondering if it is worth the 2 years or more it's going to take to renovate.

Only if we get a couple of outstanding weather weekends before April 7th, will I be able to make a show this early in the season. Only a few perfect weekends will give me a good enough reason to abandon the renovation project and go to the garage and get the Buick all prepped for this seasons.
All cool, there are 3 dates this year for belmont, August and October.. plus we are doing Kirbans this year also.

All cool, there are 3 dates this year for belmont, August and October.. plus we are doing Kirbans this year also.
I managed to squeeze in some of the spring "to-do" stuff over the last couple of weeks. I'm not done yet, but enough is done for me to consider it driveable. I want to get it back to the house for a little clean-up on Saturday then shake it out out for a little test drive. Then it looks like I might make it to Belmont on Sunday!

Furthermore, I'm hoping for perfect weather the first weekend in May. Because I would love to drive this thing to Kirban's!

You guys going to be at Belmont?

I managed to squeeze in some of the spring "to-do" stuff over the last couple of weeks. I'm not done yet, but enough is done for me to consider it driveable. I want to get it back to the house for a little clean-up on Saturday then shake it out out for a little test drive. Then it looks like I might make it to Belmont on Sunday!

Furthermore, I'm hoping for perfect weather the first weekend in May. Because I would love to drive this thing to Kirban's!

You guys going to be at Belmont?
Yes we are doing belmont 9am about 20 of us , also heard its going to be the last one ever,they are building the stadium and some kind of mall in that spot so all other future dates are now cancelled , we are doing Kirbans also i think its May 4th

Yes we are doing belmont 9am about 20 of us , also heard its going to be the last one ever,they are building the stadium and some kind of mall in that spot so all other future dates are now cancelled , we are doing Kirbans also i think its May 4th
See you all then. I may be a little late. Maybe.