Long block needed!

harlie

i am looking for either a hot air or intercooled long block. All I need is the block, crank, rods and Pistons.

Thanks!
-harlie

Ive been trying to justify buying that myself for about a month...just cant seem to do it. He started at 3500 if I remember correctly you might be able to wiggle it down alittle. Good luck

https://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/5628519097.html this is a pretty good deal here in TN. I am not sure where you are located.
Awesome! Thank you. I am in ms but I could drive a couple hundred miles
Ive been trying to justify buying that myself for about a month...just cant seem to do it. He started at 3500 if I remember correctly you might be able to wiggle it down alittle. Good luck
thats a pretty great deal! Thanks!

I have a fresh built short block with a new 208/208 cam and timing cover, as well as the pan and pick-up are installed.

Also, also I have a complete used long block with about 40k miles that I removed from a local GN, $1800 exchange if your 109 block is not damaged.

I have a fresh built short block with a new 208/208 cam and timing cover, as well as the pan and pick-up are installed.

Also, also I have a complete used long block with about 40k miles that I removed from a local GN, $1800 exchange if your 109 block is not damaged.

What's your number or email? And what would a good time be to call?

I have what you want. Block, crank rods and Pistons..... Hot air or intercooled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much for that short block with the 208/208 cam Nick ?