Location, Location, Location...

LANDAU LIMITED

Why is everyone so paranoid about where they live? It's nice to be able to check a profile and see if it's viable to get parts or get help without having to ask " where are you located ". It's not like your putting down your exact address and what time no ones going to be home.

Just wondering...

Seems a little counter intuitive to me. Never in history has so much personal information been so easily available. Everyone that has a smart phone has all their data tracked all day and night in real time. Only old fogies like Chuck and Turbo Lou are immune with their 2G jitterbug flip phones. :confused:

Neal

There's a app/program that's been out for about 4yrs all you need is someone's license plate # and you'll get employers/address/phone etc
And you wonder why someone hides their plate number in a for sale add...if you think about it its kind of pointless especially if they are driving around

Seems a little counter intuitive to me. Never in history has so much personal information been so easily available. Everyone that has a smart phone has all their data tracked all day and night in real time. Only old fogies like Chuck and Turbo Lou are immune with their 2G jitterbug flip phones. :confused:

Neal
Oh NO!
Another Rodney Dangerfield moment......:D

I don't know about the rest of you but Chuck will back me up on this. If our location and phone numbers were out there
our phones would never stop ringing and our door bells constantly getting burned out from all the "hot" chicks trying to get at us to at the very least fondle us!!! :p

I don't know about the rest of you but Chuck will back me up on this. If our location and phone numbers were out there
our phones would never stop ringing and our door bells constantly getting burned out from all the "hot" chicks trying to get at us to at the very least fondle us!!! :p
Absolutely. 😁
Then there are those that have to put lonely hearts personals in the paper and on the media in order to get a call!
Just the other day, one stopped by and commented that she felt just like she was back at the Burger King, where it takes 2 hands to hold a Whopper.
You young guys probably aren't old enough to remember that ad.
However, this works every time!😄

Panties falling down.jpg

I had a guy see my car photo on Fakebook at a show someplace saw my plate tracked my address down came to my house knocked on my door to see if it was for sale... talk about fucked up, and he was a cop. thats Balls..
But it just shows you how easy it is for someone to scheme on your shit.

That's also illegal.
Had my wife's ex pull that shit because he "knew" a local cop.
It turned out the ex came visiting, and got the:

View attachment 390610
The op lost his stripe, and the ex was arrested.
I hear ya, i wasnt home he just left his number with someone i called him and said not for sale at this time and left it at that. i was pretty shocked that happened, luckily my cars are off my residence in various garages miles away under surveillance

I had an old girlfriend from the 80's track me down from this very website just a few years ago.

She and her friend remembered I "had a cool old Buick that I was really into".......... my 86 GN.

She was a hottie and I was anxious to see her again. She was still hot as Georgia asphalt, but it turned out there was a WHOLE LOTTA CRAZY going on now.....

No, I'm telling you, this was 10lbs of Crazy in a 5lb sack.

Absolutely. 😁
Then there are those that have to put lonely hearts personals in the paper and on the media in order to get a call!
Just the other day, one stopped by and commented that she felt just like she was back at the Burger King, where it takes 2 hands to hold a Whopper.
You young guys probably aren't old enough to remember that ad.
However, this works every time!😄

View attachment 390605

Also, how about when you or I go any place and the dames always undressing us with their wanting eyes.
It's like being a piece of prime beef behind the glass that someone can't afford.