Local Mechanic near El Paso

Hello I’m new to the turbo Buick family and recently purchased a 84 Hot Air T-Type. The car turns on and goes into all gears. I would like to have someone who has knowledge of the motor to look over for me (will pay for time). I had a guy come over to swap out my injectors and it was a complete mess! The guy took a bunch of things apart and I never seen him since. I did as 2yr olds do and matched shapes and well my little knowledge of a motor to place everything where they need to go. Got her back together and starts right up… But one major problem! I now have this huge oil leak that only happens when the car is running… and info on someone who knows this car and motor and is reliable will be a huge help. I would like to have the car running reliably before I go on a rotation to Korea next year. Thank you in advance

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
First off--we may be able to solve the oil leak here. Where does it look like it is coming from, and if you don't know or not sure what the component it attach a pic.I can't tell you how many times these guys have saved my butt on things such as this.

First off--we may be able to solve the oil leak here. Where does it look like it is coming from, and if you don't know or not sure what the component it attach a pic.I can't tell you how many times these guys have saved my butt on things such as this.
I believe it’s the dipstick tube for some odd reason. But I haven’t been able to look at it since I put everything I saw back together. It’s been at the body shop. Might be frowned upon but I was swapping my hardtop to a T-Top. But I don’t know why someone would mess with the dipstick tube to swap injectors. It’s completely dry up top and on the passenger side bottom as well it’s mostly the drivers side but it’s hard to pin point when I was looking at it once complete because I didn’t have the car on a lift or jacks.

Miraged

I believe it’s the dipstick tube for some odd reason. But I haven’t been able to look at it since I put everything I saw back together. It’s been at the body shop. Might be frowned upon but I was swapping my hardtop to a T-Top. But I don’t know why someone would mess with the dipstick tube to swap injectors. It’s completely dry up top and on the passenger side bottom as well it’s mostly the drivers side but it’s hard to pin point when I was looking at it once complete because I didn’t have the car on a lift or jacks.
I will be in the Fort Bliss area this week if you want to meet. I am not a mechanic but have 84 Hot Air T-Type knowledge I can share with you. Let me know.