Little Burnout in my T-type

87chrisss

BLUBYU
I kinda hate when someone just sits there smoking tires i think the rolling burnouts are the way to do it. Just brakeboost till about 3 psi and let off the brake and light them up while your rolling. :D

I kinda hate when someone just sits there smoking tires i think the rolling burnouts are the way to do it. Just brakeboost till about 3 psi and let off the brake and light them up while your rolling. :D

I see lights from the brakes and tire squeal at the end...almost lost it all huh...

Got a little loose on top, not my fault.. Bison's turbo dont F around.. She pulls just like he said :cool: . god bless i didnt loose it but i was already feeling it just headin to much sideways and even though i was tryna straighten her out she was being stubborn i mean the tires were just being roasted.. i let off and got her right and the tires just made the howling when i straightened her out. But im sure with a larger wider space i can keep the rolling burnout going thru all gears my car doesn't stop pulling!

PART_1358788459366.jpeg

I agree. There's a you tube video where some guy sits there doing a burnout while the crowd cheers him on until he blows a tranny seal and the tranny fluid lights up.

My guess is you don't have many mosquitoes in your neighbor hood.:)

Great thread.

Keep 'em coming. Im waiting to get my on the road and do my first ever official burnout ever and with a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick