List of local GN and T Type shows in Central FL?

eagleguy

Is there a list somewhere of the Central Florida car shows or meets related to GN's and T Type. I heard there is one show in Casleberry FL but know of no others

The casselberry one is the first Saturday of the month from 6-9. Other clubs meet there as well, mustangs, impala's etc

Looks like the actual club that went there does not exist at least on the internet anymore. Website has expired and contact info has been removed.

Central Florida GN/T Type club is still going strong. Meeting is tomorrow night at Casselbery Commons shopping center.
Corner of 436 and Howell Branch rd., Across from Harbor Freight, Smokey Bones restaurant. They meet on the first Saturday of every month. Good display of Buicks and Buick tech, friendly owners, and lots of shopping. I was just told the website is being updated and will be back up soon.

Central Florida GN/T Type club is still going strong. Meeting is tomorrow night at Casselbery Commons shopping center.
Corner of 436 and Howell Branch rd., Across from Harbor Freight, Smokey Bones restaurant. They meet on the first Saturday of every month. Good display of Buicks and Buick tech, friendly owners, and lots of shopping. I was just told the website is being updated and will be back up soon.
Thanks for the info. Hope to see you there!