Limited w/4.1

If you have to ask... You probably can't afford.

I have a general idea of how much time & money has been invested into that car.

What a stupid reply.

I have a general idea of how much money and time are spent on vehicles which never gets recouped.

There's never been a car offered here that I couldn't afford. Does that mean they were worth the money?

What a stupid reply.

I have a general idea of how much money and time are spent on vehicles which never gets recouped.

There's never been a car offered here that I couldn't afford. Does that mean they were worth the money?

Do you know what Forrest Gump's Mama always said?

So . . I am going to be the voice of reason even though I have no dog in this fight.

I understand the need to have the "last word", but this is a for sale thread from a well respected member who is going through some personal issues. If anyobe feels he crossed the line, contact a mod. If you want the last word, do it via pm.

But all of that is none of my business. . . . .

He wants $20K guys and I can get some better pics of the completed engine bay. It is complete with a lot of custom touches.

But all of that is none of my business. . . . .

:p

1528745685702.png

I know he has alot into that motor

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I will say this.

Nick made this car a one of one. That said, it is friggin cool.

Call Nick for details, if you can't/won't bother to do that, don't bother to try buying it, no matter how much money you BOAST that you have.

Enough said.

What a stupid reply.

I will say this.

Nick made this car a one of one. That said, it is friggin cool.

Call Nick for details, if you can't/won't bother to do that, don't bother to try buying it, no matter how much money you BOAST that you have.

Enough said.

But who wants to drive a black car with no A/C ?

A. It's a Two Tone Blue Limited, look at the pictures again.

B. It has a very skillfully installed and working Vintage Air A/C system in it.

Damn, who else here that hasn't seen and or experienced the car wants to bash on it?

Speak up.

Last edited:
But who wants to drive a black car with no A/C ?

Why are you bashing on the car, no one cares that your car has no A/C.

Where did you even mention your black car here? And why?

You posted right after my post.

I thought you were talking about my car in this post. Hence my reply.

Not apologizing.

Too many came in here and went after Nick when he was in a bad place, he is one of the best people on this board.

I'll leave it at that. if y'all don't understand my responses, whatever. I know I'm comfortable with everything I said.