Limited w/4.1

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
This Limited has lots of neat stuff especially a 4.1 forged stroker with a Borg-Warner turbo and a Vintage Air AC unit!

Here is some of the neat stuff, fabricated wheel wells, Dakota Dash, 10" wheels and a frame extension, Husak 200 with billet parts and custom converter.

A few hundred hours of custom items like Baer brakes, custom wheels and suspension and fresh paint.

Due to a health situation, it must be it will be sold to a reasonable person.

Limited 1jpg.jpg
Limited 2.jpg
Limited 3.jpg

Sorry to hear this, Nick.

I know this car pretty well. It's a beauty.

Price would help a lot I see he is a staff member I thought a price was mandatory for all us other folks :/

And very sorry to here your having health issue hope things get much better very soon

Talked with Nick the other day, he didn’t have a price. I hope he changes his mind once he’s feeling better...

Can you guys back the heck up for a bit? Nick is fighting some VERY, VERY serious health issues.

Can we give him a little time, please?

Do you really think he's just ignoring the rules?

Last edited:
I had no ideal it was that serious. Hope his health improves.

He's feeling better, he just needs some time.

In addition, this car is unusual in that it is a test mule for this particular Borg Warner turbo. It's currently a "one off", so I don't think even Nick knows what he should be asking for it.

Honestly, I believe that soon he will rescind this offer, but I could be wrong.

Can you guys back the heck up for a bit? Nick is fighting some VERY, VERY serious health issues.

Can we give him a little time, please?

Do you really think he's just ignoring the rules?

Hope Nick gets better but it wouldn't have taken much to figure out a price or hold off offering the car until you know what you're asking. ;)

If his health is too poor to post a price, how in the world would he be able to consummate a sale?

If you have to ask... You probably can't afford.

I have a general idea of how much time & money has been invested into that car.