Limited Upper door trim

Coach

Bo ran away with my goat :(
Hello Guys
You guys always seem to come thru when the search comes up empty.
I really need the chrome trim pieces for the Limited’s upper door panels. The chrome is pitted and cannot polish out. Rechroming them is not an option as the price is INSANE. Finding a Mint condition pair is my best shot. NOS would be even better.
Please let me know what you have.
Thank you
Coach

FE4AE36D-C2FA-4F5C-AD8E-74B0295E8712.jpeg

Hey coach,
Have you looked into PVD coating them????
I don’t know if it works for plastic, but we have a lot of metal PVD coated in various colors, to include bearings that we use for our custom glass doors, and it isn’t that expensive don’t know if it will work in your situation just throwing it out there since a rechrome is so expensive.

The issue is the size. They are 38” long and to rechrome them was $1500 for 2 pieces.
Vapor Dep chambers usually aren’t that big.
Thanks for replying.
I’ll probably have to machine them from raw material.

Coach,
There is a German company that I buy product from that is opening up a facility in Pennsylvania, capable of doing 60x120 sheets, I’ll forward the info when I get to my shop today.

Coach,
I was mistaken, they are building a facility in Georgia, company name is Kloeckner metals, Kloecknermetals.com, according to an e mail I received today, they are setting up the PVD booths. My project manager is out today, but should have another source for you tomorrow.