Limit TE45A turbo, Armstrong SLIC, 3 1/2 Houston DP, TA Headers

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
I am no longer going to be able to do the build that i want to on my car so all my goodies are up for sale. I am looking for an 86-87 complete stock motor (pan to TB) that i may do some trading for if the deal is right. Just let me know what you have.

John Craig/Limit Eng TE45A Q-trim turbo - very low miles prob not even a few hundred, 6 passes on it. Polished housing. Low ten second capable turbo $775 shipped

Quad Air/Red Armstrong SLIC - very,very rare intercooler, only a few handful were made. By far the biggest and best SLIC out there. Boost activated scoop, a proven intercooler that has seen low 9 sec et's at over 150 mph. I was lucky enough to grab one of these up a few years back with plans of making my car a beast. Intercooler is brand new and includeds everything pictured! I installed on my car for mockup purposes only. You will hard pressed to see another one of these units up for sale again. First $1500 I will not ship this unit. Pickup only

3 1/2 Stainless Houston downpipe - this is the real deal. Again not many of these were made either. Some dents were the pipe comes close to the frame for clearance. (see pic) I would keep this DP but its really just overkill for the setup i will be going back to. I am really only looking to do a trade right now for a 3" Houston DP plus $250.

TA stock style headers - got these a few years back too. I had a buddy borrow them and they flow great. He went 10. 0 's with them. No more welding them crappy factory headers anymore. These are the stock style headers TA sells not the race style. $650

I will be at the Sunday Buick Event in Norwalk/Summit raceway in May. I can have any of these items there.

Attachments

• go fast parts 020.JPG
    go fast parts 020.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 445
  • go fast parts 019.JPG
    go fast parts 019.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 452
  • go fast parts 021.JPG
    go fast parts 021.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 449
  • go fast parts 027.JPG
    go fast parts 027.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 506
  • go fast parts 029.JPG
    go fast parts 029.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 506
  • go fast parts 024.JPG
    go fast parts 024.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 479
  • go fast parts 026.JPG
    go fast parts 026.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 443
  • go fast parts 023.JPG
    go fast parts 023.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 479
I'll take the down pipe. I have a TH 3" for trade plus the $250

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I need to get a motor for my car... $1500 shipped for the intercooler via ups.

Intercooler...... $1350 shipped

Still looking for a trade plus cash for the 3 1/2 Houston dp

Turbo.......... $725 shipped

Also may trade for a 86-87 stock long block

Stuff has to go...

Turbo - $700

Intercooler - $1200 picked up

Downpipe - $625 outright plus shipping or trade for 3" houston plus $250

Does the cross pipe come with the headers.also do you have all the hardware for the headers?