Limit engineering

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
I hear that they're closing. That's a horrible thing
Steve c

Hmm. Just had them build me a TA60 this year.

Any word why?

I do not have any more information I just shared and I hope you didn't have an extended warranty :ROFLMAO:

Here ya go

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207-223242.png
    Screenshot_20221207-223242.png
    843.6 KB · Views: 198
Your in good hands at WORK, they built me a couple of turbo's, fantastic quality and service...

John Craig retired many years ago and then proceeded to open Limit Engineering. I think he worked for Garrett turbochargers previously. I used John when he was still located in the Outer Banks of North Carolina before he moved to Arizona due to repeatedly having to close because of hurricanes. He's got to be well into his 80's by now. Sad to see so many of the old business owners retiring and turbo Buick owners dying off. What a great guy he was to work with.

Yeah that's great that John is finally retiring retiring but the poor people at the shop lose their jobs during Christmas. How sad that he couldn't sell the business or move it to somebody else. Over the years I've gotten to talk to people there. They were great to work with. That's horrible John. Merry Christmas

I thought John retired years ago an some relative of his was taking over. :unsure:Can't remember the kids nick name.

That was the name I was going to throw out there chopper as he's the one I dealt with most of the time at limit

The Grump is correct. John retired and Chopper is his son in-law and continued the business. He was getting tired and wanted a job and more time for his family. I was in conversation with him for my cars. He said He was only finishing up work on the shelf and closing the doors. He was great to deal with but sent me to Works Turbo. Chopper said the Buick guys will be in good hands . I contacted works and will do business with them this year. I can sympathize with Chopper ,I work more in my 50s than in my 30s :rolleyes: I