Light Blue Metallic TR in S.Windsor...

Black Box

Out cruisin'.
...with Weld Wheels and a FP Gauge on the hood.
I saw you on Governor's Highway a couple of weeks ago, I was in the '87 GN around lunchtime, I think it was a Thursday. Haven't seen ya around since then, where'ya at?

Steve

The car your refering to use to belong to my brother-in-law. He sold it to a co-worker of his who works off route 5 in South Windsor. I had a 79 T/A at the time my bro-in-law bought it so I raced him and got SPANKED!!!! My T/A had a built 403 that ran Low 14's at the time. That's when I sold it and bought my 87 "T". You may have seen mine running around. It's Dark Met. "Rosewood" with Welds and chrome trim. My brother also has an 87 "T" thats painted a very nice med blue met. with welds. We were thinking about getting some Turbo Buicks together and maybe go to a local cruise or start a local Turbo Buick club, if there was enough interest. By the way. My brother in law now has a 97 Viper GTS that I recently "SPANKED"!!!! I would always lose to him because I would always be in "street" mode (low boost) but I got fed up with that so I filled up with Turbo Blue and set the boost to (only) 20-21pds, and beat him. He told everyone he started off in 3rd gear and thats we I beat him. I recently purchased a SBC alc. inj. kit so I will be able to run 22-23 pds of boost so I won't have to worry about him for a while. Contact me if your interested in getting together about the above. Nice to see some Local members!!!

Ken B. :cool: :D

I've also seen what I thought was a Turbo Regal Limited on Adams Street in Manchester. it had the Turbo-T wheels on it.

Congrats on the Viper kill :cool:!!! I'd be interested in going somewhere with some other TR's, I wish I could go to the cruise at Mark's in East Granby on Monday, but I have other plans. Do you ever go to the Berlin Turnpike? I haven't been there in years. Maybe next week I'll be able to Mark's, I'll drop ya an Email if I'm going.

Good luck with the car!!

Steve

Been to the Pike a few times this year Steve. Lots of rustangs, and rice. Not to mention POLICE!!! Lots of em. It's not to bad if you find a good spot and hang out. Seem's like i'm the only TR there half the time. Maybe we could get some local board members together and have a good showing of TR's soon, before it gets to cold. As for Mark's, I too have plans Monday and can't make it. There are some local cruise's in Vernon, Ellington and Somers(Rich's Drive-in) that my brother and I have attended, but we are the only TR's that attend most of the time. We will be going up to LV Dragway in a few weeks as it's been a long time and the bug has hit again. Besides, I love to run it in the cool weather! Later.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by hot6-231
Been to the Pike a few times this year Steve. Lots of rustangs, and rice. Not to mention POLICE!!! Lots of em. It's not to bad if you find a good spot and hang out. Seem's like i'm the only TR there half the time. Maybe we could get some local board members together and have a good showing of TR's soon, before it gets to cold. As for Mark's, I too have plans Monday and can't make it. There are some local cruise's in Vernon, Ellington and Somers(Rich's Drive-in) that my brother and I have attended, but we are the only TR's that attend most of the time. We will be going up to LV Dragway in a few weeks as it's been a long time and the bug has hit again. Besides, I love to run it in the cool weather! Later.:rolleyes:

So hot6 where are you from? Your car must be a twin of mine before it was repainted Black Cherry.

http://members.home.com/realfastv6/images/10-99front.jpg

I do remember driving out somewhere between Enfield and Vernon (WAY backroads) seeing a nice looking Burgundy T like mine... looked SUPER clean. Thats the only one I can think of.

Hey RealFastV6...Yep, You saw mine in East Windsor. Where you from? I only seen one other like mine and that was in Vernon/Rockville. Would love to get a bunch of us local members together and hit some hotspots or ?. I'm probally going up to LVD in 2-3 weeks with my brother(who just happens to own a sweet blue 87 "T") and possibly my other brother(have 3) who own's a 95 GT Rustang(sorry Jack). Anyone who's interested in getting together just email me and maybe we can get together to meet and bullsh**. I'll check out your jpg now.(should've before I posted this).

Ken B.

SWEEEEET Car RealFast!!!! 100% cleaner then mine. Mine looks good from the road but it's not mint(needs paint again!). But it has it where it counts(nothing strokes your ego more when you beat a Viper GTS)!!!!! :cool:

Ken,
Now that I think about it I may have seen your car around Adams Street in Manchester a while back. I used to live off of Homestead Street a coupla years ago and remember always seeing a Rosewood T when I was going home for lunch. There was usually 3 or 4 people in it (gotta love the roomy interior :)). Was that you?

I should be able to go up to LVD in a couple weeks, and I may be able to go up to Mark's tonight after all, depends on when I get done with the family get-together.

Steve

Originally posted by hot6-231
SWEEEEET Car RealFast!!!! 100% cleaner then mine. Mine looks good from the road but it's not mint(needs paint again!). But it has it where it counts(nothing strokes your ego more when you beat a Viper GTS)!!!!! :cool:

Much thanks!!

That is a really good pic of it from 2 years ago before the paint "burst". I just had it repainted this summer to a Black w/Red Pearl (very slight). I'm very glad I kept some of the old pics because I liked the burgundy color LOTS.

Up in Suffield theres 3 of us close all early 20s, we were friends before we all had regals so it's a tight club. We're down to come hang out and talk Buick though. My car definately won't be out this year at all as it's currently finishing up paint and then building the Stage 2 motor and putting it in over the winter.

Some more eye candy...
http://members.home.com/realfastv6/images/4-00side.jpg
http://members.home.com/realfastv6/images/10-99side.jpg
http://members.home.com/realfastv6/images/4-00rear.jpg

It's basically your average silly stock block build. Aluminum heads, Billet Roller, PT53 Turbo, 50lb MSDs, Racegate, Built Tranny, Front Mount, Yada Yada... never been to the track, it's just a cool street car.

http://members.home.com/realfastv6/images/8-01side.jpg

Theres finishing the new paint. (Can't really see the pearl in those pics). Won't be out this year unfortunitly, but it'll be back to beat the hell out of some Mustangs and Corvettes next year.