LIFTED 86 4-runner in Platte City, MO

rwcarnut

***1986 Toyota 4-Runner***
Asking $5000 as is
22RE 4 Cylinder with Automatic Transmission

Well built for street use or some off road fun!

I purchased this vehicle 5-6 years ago as a clean completely stock(including steel wheels) daily driver. The off-road bug bit and this is what it transformed into!

5-6" of lift on 35x12.50 locked diff front and rear

***SUSPENSION***

Front:
Custom Built Solid Axle Conversion
4" Pro-Comp Springs
Rancho Shocks on F-250 shock brackets

Rear:
6" skyjacker leaf springs
Rancho Shocks

***AXLES***

Front:
85 Toyota solid front axle
5.29 Yukon ring and pinion
Lock Right Drop in locker
Longfeild 30 Spline Chromoly Inner and Outer Shafts
SkyManufacturing Axle Truss
Custom Built Diff Guard
1 1/2 " Wheel spacers
Fully Rebuilt with all new gaskets and bearings(does not leak any oil or grease)

Rear:
86 Toyota rear Axle(this is the wide rear axle)
V6 Center Pumpkin(has extra webbing for greater strength, also allows use of full Detroit locker)
5.29 Yukon ring and pinion (NEW)
Full Detroit Locker

***BRAKES***

Front:
Larger vented FJ rotors
V6 Calipers
Stainless steel extended brake lines

Rear:
86 up Large style drums
Stainless steel extended brake lines

***STEERING***

Custom built crossover steering
Large style rod ends
86 up Toyota IFS steering box

***WHEELS & TIRES***

Toyota Landcruiser Accessory Aluminum Wheels (similar to american racing outlaw II, but much lighter with magnesium center)
Pro-Comp 35 x 12.50 x 15 Mud-Terrain Tires

***ENGINE***
22RE 4 Cylinder
40K mile ATK Long Block (was installed before I purchased)
(NEW) Competition Cams Performance Cam
(NEW) Toyota Rocker Arms
(NEW) Headgasket (see story below)
V6 Radiator
Turbo Available for additional cost

***ACCESSORIES***
Heated Subaru Outback Seats (also have rears, not installed)
Removable Hardtop
Soft Top, Can be rolled up into a “Safari or Bikini Top”
Custom Built front and rear Bumpers with receiver hitch front and rear
Hummer Modified Rock Sliders
SR5 Chrome Grill
H4 Headlight conversion
Grant Steering wheel
Pillar Mounted Tach
Explorer Center Console
This was my daily drive for more than 2 years(I only put 13k miles on it in the time I have owned it) and only got to go play a half a dozen times or so, and this is a shame because my kids and I had an absolute blast with it. This is a very capable truck on and off road. Unfortunately The truck has been sitting for 2 years due to a suspected slight headgasket leak and no time to fix. Moved into Garage about 3 months ago after purchasing Headgasket set and new cam and rockers. I removed Head and found small crack between valves and did not want to re-install it. I am willing to purchase new cylinder head and get running again, but price will go up. I really need to get it out of the garage due to other projects that need the space. If I cannot sell as is I will install head and will be asking for more money. This is your chance to possibly save a few bucks if you are capable of doing the work yourself. You cannot build this truck for less money as I have a lot more invested in it that the asking price. I don’t really need to sell this, I just don’t have the time anymore to take it out and go PLAY!
Give me a call or respond to this add if you would like more information or would like to come look at it. Please don’t hesitate though as I have been shopping for a cylinder head.
Thanks for looking,
Ron
913-669-6242
Please see link below for pics:
template

That was qwik. I see you're another Missourian. How far is Platte City from Warrensburg?