Lier Siegler front seats

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
2 sets
one is T-type and one is GN
450 a pair local pick up in Sacramento/stockton CA,
IMG_2819.jpg
if you want shipped you send extra 175 for FASTENAL and will be coming to nearest FASTENAL city

2 sets
one is T-type and one is GN
450 a pair local pick up in Sacramento/stockton CA, View attachment 343762if you want shipped you send extra 175 for FASTENAL and will be coming to nearest FASTENAL city
I think they are both GN just different years. T Types had all solid color velour. Btw you don't have a Lear rear seat by chance?

the stitched turbo six symbol are t type (ones on the left) and embroidery colored turbo six are GN
will have to dig into trailer to find a rear its a possibility there's a rear in there LOL everyone wants the dang rear :rolleyes:

I stand corrected the 82 GN had stitched turbo 6 on the lier's and the 83 sport coupe re named T type had these also( no GN in 83)ones on the left are 82/83 , and I know the 84/85 gn 's had the color turbo six symbol and liers discontinued for 86

This is a buy! You’re killing me! As I’ve got bigger fish to fry right now. But, man this is way too sweet!! Gonna make somebody real happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funny how I had to learn about these guys after olds443 called me out on t type ones didn't realize that they were in only about 3000 cars
215 82 GN and 3K or something on the 83 super sport on the stich turbo 6 anyways one day I will be a concours judge on these cars LOL love learning the little details and finding old lost souls ,

funny how I had to learn about these guys after olds443 called me out on t type ones didn't realize that they were in only about 3000 cars
215 82 GN and 3K or something on the 83 super sport on the stich turbo 6 anyways one day I will be a concours judge on these cars LOL love learning the little details and finding old lost souls ,
I like them appeared a lot myself. Didn't intend it as a call out btw just letting you know they are GN so probably more $. They look great in the pics good luck on the sale.
On another side note... There was 1 86 T Type that came with them before they killed the option. It was a dark blue car with dark blue cloth.
Also, Camaros got them (driver side only) and Firebird's rcvd them too. A few random Pontiac fwd cars also. GNs had the nicest ones though.

interesting for sure have to get my Dennis kirban hat on lol , crazy stuff about the early ones !!!

interesting for sure have to get my Dennis kirban hat on lol , crazy stuff about the early ones !!!
I think he wrote about them in his online newsletter also.
There is a Camaro site where you can read about the seats too. 3rdgen.org I think(?)

WoW ! I really didn't know any 85 GN's had Lier seats. ? I always thought all 85 GN's had the gray and black seats like the 86 and 7's

WoW ! I really didn't know any 85 GN's had Lier seats. ? I always thought all 85 GN's had the gray and black seats like the 86 and 7's
most 85's had the standard grey and black cloth but the liers were an available option for the 85's, and there was one 86 t-type that got them a one off car from what ive read