Let's see those Limiteds!!!

Thank's for the welcome!

budget_crx i'm assuming your refering to my name. Heh,heh actually i snagged it from a song title from a different group....had me searching the net looking for the reference it was to the band....

budget_crx i'm assuming your refering to my name. Heh,heh actually i snagged it from a song title from a different group....had me searching the net looking for the reference it was to the band....

no, i was actually refering to the decal on the cabinets in your garage... or whoever's garage that is...haha :biggrin:

here's mine

...with weld's borrowed from member Drip Pan, really like how it looks. BTW I'm 19 in college and it's my daily driver. Life is good! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0634(Large).jpg
    IMG_0634(Large).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,243
  • IMG_0627(Large).jpg
    IMG_0627(Large).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,247
  • IMG_0626(Large).jpg
    IMG_0626(Large).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,254
That last one looks like a twinky to mine! Now i know what mine would look like with my weld draglights on it:biggrin:

I guess if you look at my sig, you will see a almost identicle car :)

BW

Here is my 87 black limited with WO2 black out package. Its also a canada car.

Attachments

• vancouvertrip003.jpg
    vancouvertrip003.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,080
That's a rare one...

A black Limited w/ the WO2 package...now that's rare.

Over 4,500 views and the thread lives...sweet:biggrin:

Limited w/W02

Needless to say I am partial to Limiteds with W02 :wink:

Here is mine.

Attachments

• LTD.JPG
    LTD.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,057
New toy

Just got this one My buddy gave me an awesome deal (thanks again DAYWALKER)NO RUST, sweet motor just needs to be finished;)

Attachments

• smallerpic.JPG
    smallerpic.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,043
  • smaller2.JPG
    smaller2.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,062
  • engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 1,054
Nice meeting up with you guys too and sorry for my buddy being a lil wasted.

He doesnt remember much from that night at all. Pretty entertaining thou..

Next morning was real funny when i wouldnt let him sleep off the hangover, all day at the track i was teasing him... I think he learned a valuable lesson from that night. HAHA

BW

This Limited started out life with a 307 Olds/TH-200C/and 7.5"-2.19 final drive that just did not cut it. Now has a warmed over LC2 and the rest of the drive train to go with it. Left the flat hood and added some rally wheels for the sleeper effect. Grandpa's car really catches folks off guard

1%20daily%20burnout.jpg