Lets Get it Rolling

RKNTRBO

Well Guys, we now have it:cool:

Thanks to Shane for doing this and Wells as the Mod. Hopefully He wont have much to worry about:eek:

First off, I would really like to get a cruise of some sort set up, so we can see everyone's cars and have some fun.

More to come,
Mark

Well Guys, we now have it:cool:

Thanks to Shane for doing this and Wells as the Mod. Hopefully He wont have much to worry about:eek:

First off, I would really like to get a cruise of some sort set up, so we can see everyone's cars and have some fun.

More to come,
Mark

Wells will keep you in check LOL:biggrin:

Hey, that area was my local stomping grounds when I was younger. Well, if I was ever younger. My parents lived in Stockton in about '55 or so, then later in Concord (4 Corners area) in about '56 or so, then later in Concord again (Apple Court off of Apple Drive) in about '57 or '58, then later Pleasant hill (Cumberland Drive area) till about '61 or so. Many moons ago. Late '50's-early '60's, yes, the late 1800's almost. Glad to see the new section. Thanks, Shane. Welcome on board everybody, & thanks stang837 for the suggestion. In those days, Walnut Creek was the hub of hot rod activity.

Sweet, a cruise would be awesome. I just went to Euro Sunday in Danville on the weekend and spanked me some Porsche's. :biggrin:

A cruise would be nice as well as a "mod day". Get together and help one another with simple bolt ons and such. It'll give some of us rookies a chance to learn a few things:)

Sweet! Thanks Shane.
Let's get together guys!
There are quite a few of these cars in my area, but they rarely come out. It would be cool to organize a cruise.
If someone want's to start the ball rolling I am willing to help out.

Good Guys show in Pleasanton is on the 29th & 30th.

Hi, Im new to this forum. I live in LODI and have an 87 gn. I bought it new from Mataga in LODI. They got the car for me from HERRERA buick in SF. The car has 9300 miles on it. It is 810a in the buickgnregistry. the car does not get out much, as most car shows are pre 72. I have a 56 chev and a 65 mustang that go to most of the shows. The gn is more fun to drive.

Sweet, a cruise would be awesome. I just went to Euro Sunday in Danville on the weekend and spanked me some Porsche's. :biggrin:

Good to see you over there in Blackhawk too Scott. I wasn't expecting to see a Buick there so I just HAD to stop & say hi :D

Cruises are good, and maybe heading out to gold country for the day would be a good way to meet some new folks.

"Wrench sessions" are good, too. We cleaned up one club member's car before he left for Texas to go to school several years ago. Doug, you still with us? :) Prior to that we did body bushings on several cars. I think Chow still has a set that we didn't use on his TT, actually, so we could do another car if he'll sell 'em off. Perhaps this summer I can have a BBQ thang at my place and we can get Wilde's alky on. :)

Cruises are good, and maybe heading out to gold country for the day would be a good way to meet some new folks.

"Wrench sessions" are good, too. We cleaned up one club member's car before he left for Texas to go to school several years ago. Doug, you still with us? :) Prior to that we did body bushings on several cars. I think Chow still has a set that we didn't use on his TT, actually, so we could do another car if he'll sell 'em off. Perhaps this summer I can have a BBQ thang at my place and we can get Wilde's alky on. :)

Exactly! Things just like that would definetley help build the local TR community. I'd be willing to host a few sessions myself to learn a thing or two!

We were trying to get out there as a group for a Sat T-n-T, but schedules weren't working. Looks like it will be a Grudge Night. down the road.

I need to wait for my tires, and replace some things before I do. but like Dean said we all need to work out a date, so we can have a good Buick showing at the track, which hopefully is soon.

On the rotten streets around here, it is hard to get 1/4 throttle, due to traffic, etc:mad:

Mark

ANYTIME!!! lets hit the road soon! i'm getting antsy and the weather is getting good. Lets light this candle...!!!!!

Let's pick a date for a drive. Pick any day in say a month and pick a route and destination.

Drive to Santa Cruz is nice and we can meet up with most of the guys from Sac all the way down to San Jose. Jump in and jump off as needed. Pick a couple of stops along the way.

If you can't go don't chime in. Too often it seems that it's hard to get the ball rolling as all the guys who can't go feel the need to say so. Let's just hear the "I'm In!" vote. The nays always give the impression that no one is going.

BTW, "I'm In"

Weather is getting great. Cruises, track days, dyno days, I'm down for all of them. :D

Thank you for this section. This is great!

"I'M IN" ANY weekend within the next month or two is good for me. All we need is for someone to set a place, date and time. I"m north of Sac but I love to drive. Either the coast or the gold counrty sounds good to me.:cool:

I live in Marin county. give me a place and a date and i'll be there with all 3 of my g-bodies. just need 2 other drivers!