Let's do it! Pizza cruise SATURDAY 9-26-15.

OK!
I got the directions from Ralph. I then, went out and had a map professionally made. ;)
Feel free to print a copy of it or I'll try to bring some copies of it to the event.

See you guys tomorrow.
Bring some cameras.
Be safe and Happy spooling.:)

Mike B.

love the map mike that's exactly how i make them for my drivers when delivering pizzas:)

So, if this bumper filler thing doesn't work out, Are you hiring? :)
I can mount a "Pizza Delivery" sign on the top of my GN. There will be no excuse for getting a cold pizza.;)

One day bump.

OK!
I got the directions from Ralph. I then, went out and had a map professionally made. ;)
Feel free to print a copy of it or I'll try to bring some copies of it to the event.

See you guys tomorrow.
Bring some cameras.
Be safe and Happy spooling.:)

Mike B.

Thats where I surf!

Take lots of pics and pics and post please! Just had ACL surgery this past week. I will have to meet up on the next event.

Drewster on Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, Andrew.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
The next event is Mike's parts sale 2 weeks from

Ralph.
Thanks for hosting another great event. I saw a bunch of old faces and met a few new ones.
I've got some video and pics I'll post up in a bit. :)

Mike B.

Thanks everyone! And a big thank you to Ralph and Mike for getting us through the Cruise! Lol
It was great to see everyone!

Had a good time, thanks for setting this event up. My family and I had a great time seeing other rides and cruising through the streets. Great pizza! thanks Ralph!

I just need to get my A/C working...Sweating my N@ts off!

Delta Bravo,
I never got you name. It was great to meet you and your family. You are a very lucky man to have a beautiful wife, that supports you in your military and Turbo Buick passions. We are very proud of all of you. Thank you ALL for your service.

Notes: If you can keep that GN registered in Alaska, you may be better off. Smog laws here suck.;)
If you're not liking your AC down at the beach, you probably wont like it North of Barstow.;)

The Spoolfool tips of the day.:D

Thanks Gary. Will see I can handle the ride by then.
Keep the pics coming!

Drewster on Tapatalk

Delta Bravo,
I can't keep one of these things hooked on the street, here in So Cal. How in the heck did you get any traction in the snow in Alaska?
Spiked drag radials?:eek:

Oh yea. Nice GN.:) ( or GNX, I couldn't tell) ;).

Good times:D
Great cars. Great people.

Ralph. We need to do this more often.:)

Thanks again.

Mike B.