Let's all just lose our minds........

and thought they were good lookin proving the point

Not all of the midnight Romeo's work that way. Some are of the opinion, if she has a pulse, it's go time! ;)
The old high school "10 ft pole" guideline, does not apply, after, either 10 beers, or 1 am. Whichever occurs first.

Not all of the midnight Romeo's work that way. Some are of the opinion, if she has a pulse, it's go time! ;)
The old high school "10 ft pole" guideline, does not apply, after, either 10 beers, or 1 am. Whichever occurs first.

They're the same ones with the philosophy of, "8 to 80, blind crippled or crazy, just wheel em in" Yeah, some won't touch them with a 10' pole bit would with their pecker. Hope to never get that desperate. o_O

Not to detract from the fantasy woman indulgence, but how long can the government spending spree last?

Limitless spending on debt/bonds is what I've read, they will literally just keep printing money. Not sure what it all means but it can't be good, I'd think massive Inflation will come next

On a side note I'm convinced all Trump is thinking of when he speaks is a juicy quarter pounder with cheese, don't get me wrong I like him especially when compared to the alternative but his press conferences make me day dream about home improvement projects

Limitless spending on debt/bonds is what I've read, they will literally just keep printing money. Not sure what it all means but it can't be good, I'd think massive Inflation will come next
Well I do hope that the guys and gals on this site gets the help they may need. Feel badly for those of you that have lost your jobs Or may yet lose them. My wife has a whole floor of these people . She has finally gotten a weekend off after two weeks. As far as the debt who knows, as some of you know a family member went back to DC to vote. Talk with him two days ago about the big ass debt. He said they had no choice. I told him so much for your tea party, yes I know he said. Looks bad and said they will need to do more. Oh well the sun doesn’t shine on the same dogs ass, so they say

Well I do hope that the guys and gals on this site gets the help they may need. Feel badly for those of you that have lost your jobs Or may yet lose them. My wife has a whole floor of these people . She has finally gotten a weekend off after two weeks. As far as the debt who knows, as some of you know a family member went back to DC to vote. Talk with him two days ago about the big ass debt. He said they had no choice. I told him so much for your tea party, yes I know he said. Looks bad and said they will need to do more. Oh well the sun doesn’t shine on the same dogs ass, so they say

With the first round of new spending it will put the debt over 46 Trillion and world GDP is about 70. Never ever will be paid off and they've known it for years. That's why they have to keep the interest rates near zero. I think they'll chose to inflate it away rather than default on it. Trump is a smart business man and he knows this but he has to buy time to try to get a new system in place to replace the worthless one we have now. What's the scary part is the powers that blow plan is when all else fails take us to world war. We need to go back to GOD, Family, Country way of living.

With the first round of new spending it will put the debt over 46 Trillion and world GDP is about 70. Never ever will be paid off and they've known it for years. That's why they have to keep the interest rates near zero. I think they'll chose to inflate it away rather than default on it. Trump is a smart business man and he knows this but he has to buy time to try to get a new system in place to replace the worthless one we have now. What's the scary part is the powers that blow plan is when all else fails take us to world war. We need to go back to GOD, Family, Country way of living.
Maybe the best thing would be to pass a law that all debt is cancel, if you have a home, car truck, house , credit card all debt is cancel. We all start over again. Maybe the banks don’t like that, well tough shit. All government debt is gone. We all start over again, hey why not ?...

Maybe the best thing would be to pass a law that all debt is cancel, if you have a home, car truck, house , credit card all debt is cancel. We all start over again. Maybe the banks don’t like that, well tough shit. All government debt is gone. We all start over again, hey why not ?...
Ray that sounds like the best idea yet!

You said it all in a nutshell, "The banks won't like it" If we still have any gold in Fort Knox than set a dollar amount on each ounce and knock a zero off the bills so a hundred would become 10 or maybe turn in old currency for new. All digital crap lets them track every purchase but if they get rid of cash completely how will politicians get their bribes.
Back in Biblical times every 50th year was a Jubilee and all debt was forgiven and land reverted back to original owner. More to it but work great. Also people who sold themselves into slavery would be made free and we, the people, have been slaves long enough to the Federal Reserve and "their" banking cartel.

You said it all in a nutshell, "The banks won't like it" If we still have any gold in Fort Knox than set a dollar amount on each ounce and knock a zero off the bills so a hundred would become 10 or maybe turn in old currency for new. All digital crap lets them track every purchase but if they get rid of cash completely how will politicians get their bribes.
Back in Biblical times every 50th year was a Jubilee and all debt was forgiven and land reverted back to original owner. More to it but work great. Also people who sold themselves into slavery would be made free and we, the people, have been slaves long enough to the Federal Reserve and "their" banking cartel.
I think every 7 years the debt was cancelled, indentured servants released, the land lay fallow, couple other things, and then every 50 land went back to original owners and some other things to wipe the slate clean. Also the "tithe" was something completely different than what the modern churches teach, first off it was the tax to run the government since it was a theocracy, and only producers had to pay. So the guy that grows and produces the wheat was subject to the tithe, but a baker making bread who buys his wheat is not because he is not producing anything. That concept applied to all business. The Jews ended up screwing it up. Just like we had a system that seemed to work well when we started, but nasty people are going to continue to do what nasty people do. Screw it up.

Bottom line is something has to be done to correct it. I believe one of the major elements holding our currency up and allowing our corrupt government to assrape the people is the fact that all oil is bought and sold in dollars. I am not going to pretend to be some kind of global economist, but that is the only thing that makes our currency different from the others that collapse when you have the kind of debt to GDP that we have.

China, AKA this country's piggy bank.
They want to bully the world, NP, just nationalize all their holdings, in the USA, including loans.
Talk about a wreck! They'd be eating each other, once the supply of rats, bats, snakes, monkeys, etc, ran out.
A 20 yr plan...Make the USA independent of all major commodities, currently made in China.
A little bit of economic terrorism goes a long way.

I think every 7 years the debt was cancelled, indentured servants released, the land lay fallow, couple other things, and then every 50 land went back to original owners and some other things to wipe the slate clean. Also the "tithe" was something completely different than what the modern churches teach, first off it was the tax to run the government since it was a theocracy, and only producers had to pay. So the guy that grows and produces the wheat was subject to the tithe, but a baker making bread who buys his wheat is not because he is not producing anything. That concept applied to all business. The Jews ended up screwing it up. Just like we had a system that seemed to work well when we started, but nasty people are going to continue to do what nasty people do. Screw it up.

Bottom line is something has to be done to correct it. I believe one of the major elements holding our currency up and allowing our corrupt government to assrape the people is the fact that all oil is bought and sold in dollars. I am not going to pretend to be some kind of global economist, but that is the only thing that makes our currency different from the others that collapse when you have the kind of debt to GDP that we have.

The Jubilee year was after 7 Seven year cycles of the Shmita so happened on the 50 year mark. Maybe someone will correct me but iirc only the Levites didn't have to tithe because their duty was to take care of the spiritual and preaching part of the Jewish Kingdom-Religion and they were the one tribe that didn't own land because of it. The Jews just like many Americans had gotten too big for their britches and fell away from the GOD given laws customs and they paid a heavy price over the years and believe that's part of what we're seeing now in our country.
What has saved us over the decades is the Bretton Woods agreement of 1944 with the allies that oil and world commerce would all be done in dollars (gold backed at the time) so we were able to flood the world with them and export lots of inflation. Plus we were the only country unscathed by the war with unlimited production so got away with it. But its coming home to roost now since the world has been catching on. Right now though there really isn't anything to replace that dollar so its still the pretties ugly girl at the dance.
Saddam Hussein was invaded because he was starting to trade some oil in other currencies and Libya was going to do some things with gold. But its starting to give way now slowly so what to do when all those dollars start coming home to prevent massive hyper inflation. Of course there's so much more to the evil banksters.

China, AKA this country's piggy bank.
They want to bully the world, NP, just nationalize all their holdings, in the USA, including loans.
Talk about a wreck! They'd be eating each other, once the supply of rats, bats, snakes, monkeys, etc, ran out.
A 20 yr plan...Make the USA independent of all major commodities, currently made in China.
A little bit of economic terrorism goes a long way.

In nationalizing their holdings here we'd come way out on the bottom. Since 2000 the moronic U.S. companies have invested well over a Trillion dollars in a communist dictatorship country and they have invest about 40 billion here. They are the 4 largest holder of U.S. debt at just under a trillion. Japan, Cayman Islands and UK are 1-3 but don't know how up to date that is. Fools have cut their own throats investing there and screwed the country on top of it. Sure, they hold about a trillion in treasury bonds which is only going to end up as toilet paper but they'll get our hard assets. Absolutely agree, make just about everything here. We have good land for growing our own food and most minerals too. Let the world fend for itself and see how that works for them. Just stick with a few countries like Israel and perhaps England, Australia, NZ, Japan.
Hows that for some paperback economics. :LOL:

It's the weekends folks. It's 77* here in Phoenix and to keep self isolating, I'm going for a nice long drive in the Buick.

Why not? The weather is perfect, gas prices are low and the highways are EMPTY, only down side is I can't stop for a beer at my favorite T/R drive watering hole along the way.........

It's the weekends folks. It's 77* here in Phoenix and to keep self isolating, I'm going for a nice long drive in the Buick.

Why not? The weather is perfect, gas prices are low and the highways are EMPTY, only down side is I can't stop for a beer at my favorite T/R drive watering hole along the way.........

Technically we're still in snowmobile weather here. :(

Yesterday we had gray sky, wind & a bit of snow.

Today is officially Spring.

Spotted my first Lizard of the year.