Let's all just lose our minds........

I try not believe people could be this evil but I feel Pelosi and her cronies are happy this is going on. This is there only chance at defeating Trump by blaming him for this epidemic at hand. All I see on the news is the dem governors complaining how Trump isn’t doing enough, and not acting fast. With having a horrible economy and now mass unemployment numbers that was projected from this crisis. Everything Trump has done to benefit this country will be gone soon. I hope this shit ends fast.

For sure, anything posleezy comes up with will include billions in pork for the demonrat side. Almost always the people will rally around the president during a crisis and so far they think Trump is doing a good job.
How about the big shot doctor in Italy today saying that their political correctness bullshit cost lots of lives by not shutting down their borders soon enough because doing so would be racist. GOD bless President Trump.

Well this thread started out with everyone losing there minds over this virus. Well it’s eight days later from the start of this thread. what are your thoughts now. My wife is working today again, 9 days in a row. They have no more masks, they are using Home Depot dust masks or what ever they can find. The nurses are running scare. This has become a nightmare in daylight. The police were called this morning to remove an irate daughter because she didn’t think her father was getting proper care. No telling where this is going to go. All the people buying whatever they can get there hands on. Well there is only a few ways to eat , money or a gun. Only way you get a test now is if you are somebody or know someone. Now Rand Paul has got it. I’m sure he got a test the first time he blew nose And cough. Sorry for the rant. Don’t like what I’m starting to see !!

One thing for sure it proves the President right about bringing back manufacturing to America. The msm is the blame for all the panic buying because panic and fear sell. If everyone had just continued like they were buying and just add a few items at every shopping session this would all be avoided and they'd be prepping at the same time.
The thing that may be a worry is with nicer weather and all the kids out of school for probably 6 months and they're going to get bored and start trouble. Oh well, as in the days of Noah. Remember to reassure your Mrs. when she goes off to work, its not just virus people that need her.
Not a big fan of FDR but his quote of, "Nothing to fear but fear itself" is pretty much right on the money. A fearful man often makes tragic mistakes.

Ya gotta wonder do they just pull these numbers out of their ass. There's as of now 11,000 cases in ny out of 19,000,000 people, probably add a few million with the asshole's sanctuary state bullshit. Sure, maybe if everyone is french kissing and scratching each other's asses. And the hand sanitizer thing, really doesn't do all that much since you're just spreading the germs around and hopefully some will die from the bit of alcohol. Nothing, nothing beats washing hands with soap and hot water. Except maybe a dash of Jack Daniels. But only in extreme emergencies.
No one said soap and water isn't the best method. Sanitizer is plan b theyve been saying from the start, your gonna loose credibility if your just gonna start making stuff up, I assume your taking about gov/cdc

No one said soap and water isn't the best method. Sanitizer is plan b theyve been saying from the start, your gonna loose credibility if your just gonna start making stuff up, I assume your taking about gov/cdc
Sorry Ray not meant for you, @KC87

I wrote that not Ray. But that is a fact about the sanitizer just spreading around the germs on your hands but like you said better than nothing at all as 2nd plan. Now 70+% rubbing alcohol is good. And my credit is very good, I think. :LOL:

A ?
Why is it, there are 5 GOP senators in quarantine, causing a democrat majority, and no rats mia?
Obviously, the low life democrats have taken advantage of the situation, to queer the vote.
Someone mentioned a spiral into violence, should this continue. I'm wondering just how "comfortable" the rats are. I can't imagine how "comfortable" their security personnel are/aren't.
Could get ugly, folks.

Ray said ". Well there is only a few ways to eat , money or a gun".
Being a country guy, for all my life, my friends and I frequently chat about , "what happens when the rubber band breaks"?
Inner city folks have to eat, too. Once they deplete the local supplies, where do they go next? We all know the answer to that ?.

Another thot ….Even if the small business folks stay open, where are their customers?
Fresh out of "thots", for the day. Back under my inj bench...……...

Ya gotta wonder do they just pull these numbers out of their ass. There's as of now 11,000 cases in ny out of 19,000,000 people, probably add a few million with the asshole's sanctuary state bullshit. Sure, maybe if everyone is french kissing and scratching each other's asses. And the hand sanitizer thing, really doesn't do all that much since you're just spreading the germs around and hopefully some will die from the bit of alcohol. Nothing, nothing beats washing hands with soap and hot water. Except maybe a dash of Jack Daniels. But only in extreme emergencies.
Do you happen to have a source on hand sanitizer just spreading germs around? I wouldn't think doctors would be advising us to use it if it was completely ineffective. And please do not waste JD. :eek: For fucks sake use some vodka that came in a plastic bottle instead. :)

A ?
Why is it, there are 5 GOP senators in quarantine, causing a democrat majority, and no rats mia?
Obviously, the low life democrats have taken advantage of the situation, to queer the vote.
Someone mentioned a spiral into violence, should this continue. I'm wondering just how "comfortable" the rats are. I can't imagine how "comfortable" their security personnel are/aren't.
Could get ugly, folks.
Are they not allowed to vote while in quarantine? If so that's pretty fucked up. Have they taken votes with the absent members?

If you remember the primaries for the Dums. Pocahontas and Bernie had to stay in Washington for Senate votes, while dementia Joe was gaffing his way through the states campaigning for Super Thursday.

I guess you have to be in the Senate chambers to actually vote.

They should allow curbside voting if those 5 can still drive from their $$$$ homes in Washington to vote. One wheel on Senate property would be good enough for me Yea or Nay on a piece of cardboard in the winder....

My guess is some have retreated to their $$$$$$$$$$$$$ real homes in their states.

Are they not allowed to vote while in quarantine? If so that's pretty fucked up. Have they taken votes with the absent members?
Current rules state they have to be physically present, in order to vote.
I saw some jabber about changing that, on a temporary basis. Haven't seen further talk, tho.
The real issue is, the vote has to be 60 "yea" votes, not a simple majority. The 5 missing Republican votes only made the shortage that much worse.

Looks like the sheeple are all pooped out. Went to wegmans yesterday and most everything was back on the shelves although have more 1 item only signs out, didn't bother to check the tp situation but will have to next time. Now they have a clear plastic 3'x3' sheet somewhat in front of the checkout girl which is useless since shes still right out in front of you when you pay her and shes dragging the items across the scanner. Reminded me of the banks in the ghetto. Asked her if it was bullet proof.
Anybody else see any clips of governor cuomo-sexual on his brother Fredo's show? It was classic watching the two of them arguing back and forth. There certainly is no love lost between them.

Well the R’s caved in, which isn’t bad from what I just read. The D’s say if you lose your job you get your FULL pay for 4 months. Also you get to keep your ins. If true thats pretty good

Well the R’s caved in, which isn’t bad from what I just read. The D’s say if you lose your job you get your FULL pay for 4 months. Also you get to keep your ins. If true thats pretty good

I'm okay with the unemployment increase, which I believe is one of the things the rat's balked at for not including in the first plan, provided it goes to people who actually lose their job because of Covid19. I don't want the re-re's that are permanently unemployable by choice to get it. If they were living on unemployment already, why should they get a raise?

I'm okay with the unemployment increase, which I believe is one of the things the rat's balked at for not including in the first plan, provided it goes to people who actually lose their job because of Covid19. I don't want the re-re's that are permanently unemployable by choice to get it. If they were living on unemployment already, why should they get a raise?
Yes agree. I have nothing to do but watch the new feeds as I’m still in recovery from my transplant. My wife has a woman come in every day to wash my ass feed me look after me. Which is nice I guess only why does she to be good looking. I sit thinking of pulling a Arnold Schwarzenegger, yes I know that’s bad, however I’m not capable. Which is worse. Steve Brannon said today that if Trump opens the gov. on Easter and it goes badly, he can kiss the election goodbye. Not good. Two R governors stated today — hell no they would not open on Easter. So what’s next