Let's all just lose our minds........

I don't see any bread.:unsure:

You need to get your eyes tested. Here's a test I have used to a hi level of success. Practice, until you get it right. ;)

Eye contact test.jpg

Look at this dumkunt...She's a true definition of STUPD!
Hate to say it Chuck but he does lie and say stupid shit, is he left with no choice given the calliber of people we've all become? I thinks that's probly the reason. And heres an example how fucked up we are, the headline will make u believe she is targetting maga, when she said ppl will die including maga. Sucks to know my parents have to see how bad people have devolved, the hoarding etc.
It's along the lines of why I posted the surveillance camera thread, people seem to truly hate each other, or at least hate the idea of finishing 2nd to their fellow man.

10 round magazine, lol. Libs must have a corinary if they watch rambo with the belt fed m60. That's a weapon of war, fo sho!

Lol, when they passed the "ny unsafe act" in the dead of night undercover it was originally a 7 round limit but went to court and deemed that it would basically eliminate most handguns and rifles in use so 10 is the limit. But we good thugs here and they abide by the 10 round limit! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And they had to change other parts because it made the police criminals too so they had to vote an exemption. That's why we have the highest paid and brightest state reps in the country, hell, I mean the world!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, I just left Walmart.

Honestly, it was shocking. They had no toilet paper at all so I headed to the customer service area.

I asked if they had any.

The attendant gave me a disgusted look and said, “NO.”

Walking back to the restrooms with my pants around my ankles, was a walk I never want to do again.

This is no lie,when I went to high school , a girl in our class Was name Cathy Greasydick. People would not believe me until I would show her picture in my yearbook. I still wonder about her 50 years later. Hope she got married

That's awesome! Bet she got hit on more than any chick in the county.
Reminded me of years ago a guy came in to pickup his shipment and dispatcher called me in to help him. Says, "Will you help the Reverend Giggy" All I could do to keep from fall down laughing. Imagine the ribbing he took in school and we all know how cruel kids can be. "Reverend Giggy, where'd you'd like this skid of nails, up your giggy"

I can't confirm nor deny.

View attachment 351660

How amazing would that be. There's lots of talk out there that fed grand juries have issued 1,000s of warrants for these scum. Too bad epstein was killed but hope its true he taped it all. Remember Trump's EO (fact) to take all the wealth of those who have gained it through any illegal means and of anyone caught involved in human trafficking. Greatest President since the Founding Fathers.

So, I just left Walmart.

Honestly, it was shocking. They had no toilet paper at all so I headed to the customer service area.

I asked if they had any.

The attendant gave me a disgusted look and said, “NO.”

Walking back to the restrooms with my pants around my ankles, was a walk I never want to do again.

Walmart has customer service! Who knew!