Let's all just lose our minds........

You know who that is right? The guy that played Wo-Fat in the original Hawaii Five-0.
You're right , but he hasn't aged in 50 plus year. I need some of those aging pills, Because everybody wants some, how about you. !! V/H..

You're right , but he hasn't aged in 50 plus year. I need some of those aging pills, Because everybody wants some, how about you. !! V/H..

That would be great. Would love to have my body keep up with what my mind says it can do. :LOL:

Infect 'em, Danno.........:ROFLMAO:

Remember his big ole mercury? Any turn over 30mph and the wheel covers came off and the suspension would bottom out. But at 75 McGarrett's hair never flinched, that's the Brylcreem doing its job. Their motto was, "A little dab will do ya" but he used the whole damn tube evidently. :LOL:

haha I saw one of those bastards grab two LOL

A couple of them did...Those were Democrat monkeys. They felt they were entitled to more. Didn't feel/beleive they should pay anything for any of it, either......

Odd and, to be honest, it pisses me off to think just how many of them there are out there today....... :cautious:

Losers and Fucktards. They must be the PROUD Bernie base!

Last edited:
innernet.jpg

Here in So Cal, the run on toilet paper was huge. It still is. Never once did I hear the media tell anyone that the plant that makes the stuff is only an hour from here. Guess that just wasn't news worthy info...

Here in So Cal, the run on toilet paper was huge. It still is. Never once did I hear the media tell anyone that the plant that makes the stuff is only an hour from here. Guess that just wasn't news worthy info...
There's a rumor going around here that our TP is made in China. That's why there is a shortage the Chinese are not producing. It couldn't be that people are buying all they can get there hands on.

Disco and strobe black lights, meaning I have no fear because I'm so high.. a quote from 1976 Saturday night fever.. If we are quarantine that may be the norm..

LOL my mom ...sent me this ...this morning ....Your grandparents were called to war. Your being asked to sit on your couch..You can do this ... :cool:

NOW I'M PANICKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LIQUOR STORES ARE REDUCING THEIR HOURS CUZ OF CORONAVIRUS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the left will call you every name in the book because you called their religion a hoax. It is sad to see so many people manipulated.

Don't get me started. We currently have a Liberal drama school dropout running Canada into the ground up here.