Let's all just lose our minds........

Oh yeah, well here's the first group and Ray is the DI! :eek:

Those days were you and me, and honestly, we were pretty much idiots.

OUR kids, however, suffer from "An ENRTY level job? What's that about? Surely you can do better by ME." disease.......

Myself, The Joker and Scooby Doo and a few of our friends approach the WHO for some last requests before this virus ends civilization.

Lol, What a snowflake considers an entry level job is being CEO of a Fortune 100 company after graduating with their 4 year degree in gender studies.
Something else you don't see is entry level transportation, when I was an apprentice in the mid 90's I'd come rolling in with a back firing Buick century, another kid had a unistrut bumper on his Honda, lots of rust too. Now I see kids pulling in with Tahoes, Lincoln SUV's, new f150's, strange how it changed shit most apprentices are buying homes already

In '76, my first car was a '65 Ford Fairlane with a little 260 V8, three-on-the-tree and no A/C, vinyl bench seat in it. Bought it with the $600 bucks I earned/saved helping my neighbors with any and all odd jobs they needed help with since I was 13.

Got the hell out of my mom's dysfunctional marriage bullshit and I fucking drove the snot out of it, just trying to sTAY AWAY FROM HIME. I did my first valve job on it, delivered pizzas with it for 2 friggin' years. Beat the ever lovin' shit out of it.

It was totaled on Thanksgiving night, 1978. Wasn't my fault, but that's another story.

I miss that car, had some of the best times of my life in it.

'Nuff said.

Last edited:
Something else you don't see is entry level transportation, when I was an apprentice in the mid 90's I'd come rolling in with a back firing Buick century, another kid had a unistrut bumper on his Honda, lots of rust too. Now I see kids pulling in with Tahoes, Lincoln SUV's, new f150's, strange how it changed shit most apprentices are buying homes already

In '76, my first car was a '65 Ford Fairlane with a little 260 V8, three-on-the-tree, no A/C and a vinyl bench seat in it. I bought it with the $600 bucks I earned/saved helping my neighbors with any and all odd jobs they needed help with since I was 13.

Got the hell out of my mom's and ASSHOLE stepdad's dysfunctional marriage bullshit at 17 and I fucking drove the snot out of it, just trying to stay away from home. I did my first valve job on it in a friends carport, delivered pizzas with it for 2 friggin' years. Beat the ever lovin' shit out of it.

It was totaled on Thanksgiving night, 1978. Wasn't my fault, but that's another story. My real dad came and got me.....

I miss that car, had some of the best times of my life in it, if you get my drift.....

Fucked up parents SUCK, I know I'm not the only one here.

Last edited:
Kids six of them,
Lol, What a snowflake considers an entry level job is being CEO of a Fortune 100 company after graduating with their 4 year degree in gender studies.
Hey,I guess I’m lucky. I guess it may depend how you look at. Three wife’s, two kids with each wife. First kid is a CPA, second kid is a nurse,third kid is a Dr., fourth kid is a Pharmacist, #5 is a federal prisoner 5-8 years selling drugs. # 6 is going to be a rising junior at the USC, medical student, want to be a Dr.

Kids six of them,

Hey,I guess I’m lucky. I guess it may depend how you look at. Three wife’s, two kids with each wife. First kid is a CPA, second kid is a nurse,third kid is a Dr., fourth kid is a Pharmacist, #5 is a federal prisoner 5-8 years selling drugs. # 6 is going to be a rising junior at the USC, medical student, want to be a Dr.

Ya done good.

Kids six of them,

U beat the odds congrats, must of have chose 3 decent women, a shitty mom can derail all good intentions. Funny how by the time u got to the end they just turn into #'s lol

In '76, my first car was a '65 Ford Fairlane with a little 260 V8, three-on-the-tree, no A/C and a vinyl bench seat in it. I bought it with the $600 bucks I earned/saved helping my neighbors with any and all odd jobs they needed help with since I was 13.

Got the hell out of my mom's and ASSHOLE stepdad's dysfunctional marriage bullshit at 17 and I fucking drove the snot out of it, just trying to stay away from home. I did my first valve job on it in a friends carport, delivered pizzas with it for 2 friggin' years. Beat the ever lovin' shit out of it.

It was totaled on Thanksgiving night, 1978. Wasn't my fault, but that's another story. My real dad came and got me.....

I miss that car, had some of the best times of my life in it, if you get my drift.....

Fucked up parents SUCK, I know I'm not the only one here.
Those cars were quick, 0 to 60 eventually

First car was a 39 Chevy 2 dr. Circa 1956.
Spent the previous 3 yrs working at the gas station, helping my g'pa sell our garden produce. AIRC, the car was $125.00. I had some of it, and g'pa put the rest in. He was such a cool guy. He was a retired federal agent, prison warden, and in his later yrs, the beloved janitor at the local grade school.
Had a bunch of fun in that one!
Split the manifold in shop class, had skirts and Porta walls, too!
Not to mention the pop beads and scarf on the rear view.

I think we should go back to the old days when it was harvest time lots of places had the school kids dropped off at farms to help with the crops. Would be good for the little joy boys and girls to learn where their food came from and what a hard day's work it. Maybe they'd gain a bit of character in the process. Don't want to, OK, we'll get the cracker.
They still do for de-tasseling the seed corn in Nebraska.

That's true but if you look at the registrations it says, "Mommy & Daddy"

In '76, my first car was a '65 Ford Fairlane with a little 260 V8, three-on-the-tree and no A/C, vinyl bench seat in it. Bought it with the $600 bucks I earned/saved helping my neighbors with any and all odd jobs they needed help with since I was 13.

Got the hell out of my mom's dysfunctional marriage bullshit and I fucking drove the snot out of it, just trying to sTAY AWAY FROM HIME. I did my first valve job on it, delivered pizzas with it for 2 friggin' years. Beat the ever lovin' shit out of it.

It was totaled on Thanksgiving night, 1978. Wasn't my fault, but that's another story.

I miss that car, had some of the best times of my life in it.

'Nuff said.

Oh shutup. Everyone here knows the first new car you bought was a 1932 Hudson Terraplane. :ROFLMAO:

Kids six of them,

I guess you're going to try them all out before you make up your mind. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Besides, we're talking about snow flakes that make up the vast majority now. Sounds like you did a good job of child-rearing so a huge congrats on that. :)

well now they are on the news ...whinning ...again ... nurses ..etc. having to work 14-21 days straight ...what a bunch of pussies ... thats the nature of the beast ... suck it up butter cup ...

I guess you're going to try them all out before you make up your mind. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Besides, we're talking about snow flakes that make up the vast majority now. Sounds like you did a good job of child-rearing so a huge congrats on that. :)
Don’t know about the good job, five of them are very smart, didn’t get that from me. One is a dumb ass, and will always be a dumb ass.Don’t know any more how many times he has had his ass kick In prison,Isn’t smart enough to keep his mouth shut. His mother fears he is going to get his ass killed. Oh well, one of life’s sorry monents.