Assignment:Likely Static IP
Blacklist:
Continent:Asia
cn flag
State/Region:Fujian
City:Xiamen
Latitude:24.4798 (24° 28′ 47.28″ N)
Longitude:118.0819 (118° 4′ 54.84″ E)
Treed... He was about to get the ban hammer and I was too slow on the switch!

This is amazing, I had no clue that 75% of ALL fruits and vegetables that we Americans consumed in this country is pick or handle by Illegal migrants. Homeland security is quietly sending letters to farmers and Corp. farms to find how many documents they need to protect there workers from deportation. Under the guidelines that they are essential workers.So much for the wall.

This is amazing, I had no clue that 75% of ALL fruits and vegetables that we Americans consumed in this country is pick or handle by Illegal migrants. Homeland security is quietly sending letters to farmers and Corp. farms to find how many documents they need to protect there workers from deportation. Under the guidelines that they are essential workers.So much for the wall.
really you thought hard working snowflakes where out there ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....there are probably many more industries with similar numbers:unsure:

These families have been here for generations, especially in the "specialty crops" areas. The typical wheat, corn, sorguhm, cotton, soybeans etc. are almost all machine harvested. Beets, a vast majority of ground level "picked" produce is done by hand, and yes your labor would be correct.

These families have been here for generations, especially in the "specialty crops" areas. The typical wheat, corn, sorguhm, cotton, soybeans etc. are almost all machine harvested. A vast majority of ground level "picked" produce is done by hand, and yes your labor would be correct.
Even peanuts in "Old Buzzards" neck of the woods are machine harvested :p

This is amazing, I had no clue that 75% of ALL fruits and vegetables that we Americans consumed in this country is pick or handle by Illegal migrants.

There is NO WAY you are really that naïve, is there? :oops: That's why they are called "migrant workers", they follow the crops. Citrus, apples, asparagus, etc. in the winter, veggies and early tree fruits and grapes in the warmer months. It's a hard fucking life for pretty low pay.

You got any kids? Ask them if they would do that kind of work. NOPE!

Last edited:
That not my point no way homeland security is doing this without Trump knowing. He is talking out both sides of his mouth
Simple example. Town of 1200 +/- (census count) in the central US had a decent size "dollar store" wanting to possibly come to town. At the city council meeting the "dollar store team" wanted to know the population of said town. The town leaders answered, 1200 +/-, has been for years. They said no, we want to know the count of every person living here, even they knew there was literally hundreds there that were not "counted" that was their bread and butter customer. I know this, pretty first hand ;). Lots, and I mean lots of sugar beats grown in that valley, all hand picked.

There is NO WAY you are really that naïve, is there? :oops: That's why they are called "migrant workers", they follow the crops. Citrus, apples, asparagus, etc. in the winter, veggies and early tree fruits and grapes in the warmer months. It's a hard fucking life for pretty low pay.

You got any kids? Ask them if they would do that kind of work. NOPE!

BTW, you think these piecework pickers take the time to locate and walk to an outhouse if they have to go when they are out in the fields? NOPE times 2. :cautious:

Wash your produce thoroughly, folks!

Last edited:

What a gullible world, the chinese gives up a few people and ships their virus around the world where the sheeple fall apart so after the economies are wrecked they fire up their economy full blast while the west can't decide to shit or get off the pot.
Yeah, the news chick is hot. :love:

BTW, you think these piecework pickers take the time to locate and walk to an outhouse if they have to go when they are out in the fields? NOPE times 2. :cautious:

Wash your produce thoroughly, folks!

What about truck drivers with a baggie full of piss and a 5 gallon bucket under the driver's flip seat. Gotta make that delivery time. Gimme dolla! :ROFLMAO:

I think we should go back to the old days when it was harvest time lots of places had the school kids dropped off at farms to help with the crops. Would be good for the little joy boys and girls to learn where their food came from and what a hard day's work it. Maybe they'd gain a bit of character in the process. Don't want to, OK, we'll get the cracker.

I think we should go back to the old days when it was harvest time lots of places had the school kids dropped off at farms to help with the crops. Would be good for the little joy boys and girls to learn where their food came from and what a hard day's work it. Maybe they'd gain a bit of character in the process. Don't want to, OK, we'll get the cracker.

Never happen. Never again.

Our "chidren" are too sophisticated.

Same thing up here in Ontario Canada. Jamaicans are flown in up here to work the fields during the growing season. They flood the Western Union office here in town on their payday to send the money home.