Let's all just lose our minds........

A.jpg

AA.jpg

AAA.jpg

Only with Amazon women...

Or was it Midgets?

It was either one, or the other, but not both.

I'll take the midget, that way when you're done you can just toss them out of the bedroom.
Is midget tossing still legal? :unsure:

well gov of florida just released a 30 day stay your asss at home order ... efective tomorrow night at midnight ...:oops:

Just saw on our local news in Mass a temporary make shift morg was set up at a nearby state University "if needed" for what's to come, basically a bunch of tractor trailers. Cant believe they're still frigging throwing 100 guys into a construction site where I work, buisness as usual.

Since lockdown ... the Venice canal water has become clear ...italy's coasts have dolphins coming nearer ...Japan has deer roaming the streets ... Thailand has the same with monkeys....china has record breaking pollution cuts ....The EARTH is healing....HMMMM...were WE the virus all along ???
I cannot help but think ...have all our efforts been futile....and no matter what we do ...this thing is still gonna take its horrific path...

I cannot help but think ...have all our efforts been futile....and no matter what we do ...this thing is still gonna take its horrific path...

That's what I was driving at when I started this thread. It got missed in the mix.

It is what it is. Control natural sequences? Repub or Dem, not gonna happen. Mediate, perhaps, control, nope, never.

Oh, and THANKS, CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be sure to keep eating anything that moves, no matter how disgusting.........Fucktards.

Last edited:
That's what I was driving at when I started this thread. It got missed in the mix.
I do know what it feels like to be you at the track or meet and greets now ..LOL... I was just at the store and had a pack o toilet paper on the bottom of my shopping cart ...the envy of all in the store :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ....this might turn into one of the biggest threads on the board:oops::unsure:

Does anyone know, has BCBS stepped up yet to cover testing costs?

What really sucks is that Dr. Fauci said today that he believes that this is going to lessen in the summer ahead. However he strongly believes it will be back in the fall. We will have to do this again at least until they come up with vaccine. Nice

Guy.... they will do it at the drive thru testing with a referral, if you go to urgent care you will most likely get billed if they test you.
this is serious shit.....