Legalizing the Hybrid - California

Firts off I want to Thank Joe (gofstbuick)!
I took the car today to the referee and it passed! I was prepared to fail, if not from the visual (which was as close as I could make it) but derinitely from the tailpipe.
I used a turbotweak chip and had an old 3" cat. I turned the fuel pressure down to approx. 33 psi and added 2 gallons of alky to 7 gallons of 91 Chevron.
This was to try and help compensate for the BLM's which I couldn't seem to get down. (Checked everything been thru it all, can't seem to find it; possibly the crossover but I replaced it yesterday with the Postons and I still have low vac:confused: )
Anyway, I had to take it in soon as I couldn't get another extension to try and sort it out any longer.
Here are the results;

Thanks for the kind words. By the way I also joined HAMB and have gotten lots of ideas for my 55 chevy truck. I'm in your neck of the woods now (at the Richmond Field office). So if you need to get a hold of me, just PM me and I'll send you a work telephone number.

Thanks for the kind words. By the way I also joined HAMB and have gotten lots of ideas for my 55 chevy truck
No problem, you helped me out a lot and gave me a lot of insight into what they would be looking for.
So what do you go by on the HAMB? That is a very busy site btw, I like "Tech Week" and the history.

I have the same user name, otherwise there are too many user names to remember. I haven't been there for a while, I adjusting to my new surroundings in Richmond during the week.