LED tail light little problem

bgndobe

86 GN
I'll start by saying I think my problem is due to something I did (or did wrongly).
I have the LED kit Scot sells.
It's all connected now.
The passenger side is working perfectly.......no problems. Running lights, lights, brakes, signals, hazards all work great.
Driver's side is the problem.
1 - turn the running lights or headlights on......it works fine. No problem.
2 - turn on the signal.........nothing.
3 - turn on the hazards.........nothing.
4 - with the lights on.......signal or hazards don't do anything.

I'm feeling kinda sick to my stomach thinking I have to un-wire all the driver's side to check every connection !
I'm thinking it not the "power" line, since the lights work.
It can't be the ground either, for the same reason.
So it has to be either the "brown" wire, the "yellow" wire, or the "green" wire.

With the above symptoms, does anyone know which of the 3 I should be checking ??
Or anything else I may have screwed up.
I really appreciate any help.
Chris

I would recheck the ground, they are tricky and could still be the issue. 2nd, if the ground doesn't fix it I would rewire the faulty side to the correct side and see if they work. Make sure the LED isn't bad before you start tracing wires.

Did you follow the trouble shooting guide that was included in the kit? Once we know what you checked we can go from there and help you solve the problem....

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm sorry for the trouble. Sure enough I did something wrong. Fixed it now.
They work great !! I love them.
My wife and I went for a ride yesterday, and wouldn't you know that I got asked about the tail lights ?
Chris

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm sorry for the trouble. Sure enough I did something wrong. Fixed it now.
They work great !! I love them.
My wife and I went for a ride yesterday, and wouldn't you know that I got asked about the tail lights ?
Chris
;) Glad you like them Chris!