Led headlights

Do they fit or not? wont know for a few more weeks...
Scot, from www.gnsperformance.com will be installing them for me sometime in March/April.. I will keep you guys posted.
Those things are $$$. You might want to put some LaminX over them to protect them. I liked the chrome versions, but I think I like the black even more. Post pics after you get them installed.

Picture 028.jpg
Picture 032.jpg
Every now and then I get the urge to upgrade my adequate stock headlights, then I see how much they want, and I pass. I compromised and spent a total of $7 for these (light bars under the turn signal/parking light):

Those things are $$$. You might want to put some LaminX over them to protect them. I liked the chrome versions, but I think I like the black even more. Post pics after you get them installed.
Yes i agree they are at the top of the price range... BUT..... when i seen the black background it was a wrap!!! I had to have them...
Now that i received them I'm really pleased because the quality feels/looks top notch..
Can not wait to see them in the car.
My bright lights are coming out and screens are being put in for air flow... I think its gonna make the front end look really aggressive!!!

Can you post photos of the lights mounted in the air dam? Looks unique.

Ya know, I thought I had a picture with the lights off, but I don't, but the fixtures are flat, about 1/8" thick, and attach to the bumper with supplied double sided foam tape. Just ran the wire in past the parking light to get 12V. As you can see they are very bright, even for daytime.

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 294
Or, are you talking about the running lights in the air dam? They're just standard halogen running lights they sell anywhere.

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 181
Ya know, I thought I had a picture with the lights off, but I don't, but the fixtures are flat, about 1/8" thick, and attach to the bumper with supplied double sided foam tape. Just ran the wire in past the parking light to get 12V. As you can see they are very bright, even for daytime.

Are the ones under the bumper flat as well?

Not to step on anyones toes but we have the plug and play H4 headlite set up with glass bulbs that are very close to looking like the stock set up and are probbaly 30 to 35% brighter than stock. The key being it has two 80 amp relays and harness is plug and play. I think my same supplier can get the style that has the LED surround set up for the headliltes and I plan to look into that. If I recall he says that is a seperate wiring that you can switch to be on when the car is off. As it has been pointed out in this thread messing with some of the high end stuff for the primitive rectangle headlites we have in our cars are next to impossible to aim properly.

I will probably call my supplier this week to inquire about the LED border for the H4 set up I now sell from him. We have had very good luck with the systems we sell even sell to one of the big monte carlo suppliers as well.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

again plenty of options out there just gotta be careful with what you are buying.....

Not to step on anyones toes but we have the plug and play H4 headlite set up with glass bulbs that are very close to looking like the stock set up and are probbaly 30 to 35% brighter than stock. The key being it has two 80 amp relays and harness is plug and play. I think my same supplier can get the style that has the LED surround set up for the headliltes and I plan to look into that. If I recall he says that is a seperate wiring that you can switch to be on when the car is off. As it has been pointed out in this thread messing with some of the high end stuff for the primitive rectangle headlites we have in our cars are next to impossible to aim properly.

I will probably call my supplier this week to inquire about the LED border for the H4 set up I now sell from him. We have had very good luck with the systems we sell even sell to one of the big monte carlo suppliers as well.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

again plenty of options out there just gotta be careful with what you are buying.....
Not to step on anyone's toes? LOL.... Not sure what in the world you mean by these not being able to aim properly, They fit in the headlight basket just like any other bulb does and aims just like them too....Yeah the pattern is different but so what, you still adjust them the same way.

Guy's, These simply plugged right up out of the box with "Nothing" extra needed and worked perfect right out of the box and they are BRIGHT!

Look for them on our website very soon!

Here's a pic of the JW Speaker 8800 Evolution 4"x6" Projector LED's (with black housings) Hi's and Low's installed.
Part Numbers are:
Hi Beam: 0551951 (Black Housings)
Low Beam: 0551941 (Black Housings)

I would highly recommend these lights to anyone who really want to see at night.
All I can say is WOW!
Lighting is OUT of THIS WORLD!
I actually look forward to night driving now.
LOL

Attachments

• GN JW Speaker LED.jpg
    GN JW Speaker LED.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 350
They look nice!
How bout a pic or two at night with lights on (low and high)? Maybe a short video of a night drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk