Lear Siegler seats

turbotman

Set of mega rare Lear Siegler seats out of a 1984 Grand National, cloth and leather with the turbo-6 logo on the leather centres. Need some major cleaning and some cloth upholstery work on the drivers side, all the leather is fine. Side bolsters are all adjustable. I need to make some room in my garage.
$50 for the set.

Will not ship, can't find boxes big enough, come get them out of my garage before I use them as lawn chairs.

Located in calgary, alberta

Drivers seat pictures

Attachments

• DSIM000222.JPG
    DSIM000222.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 926
  • DSIM000223.JPG
    DSIM000223.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 912
  • DSIM000224.JPG
    DSIM000224.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 914
  • DSIM000225.JPG
    DSIM000225.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 915
Passenger side seat pictures

Attachments

• PSIM000228.JPG
    PSIM000228.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 933
  • PSIM000230.JPG
    PSIM000230.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 929
  • PSIM000231.JPG
    PSIM000231.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 917
  • PSIM000232.JPG
    PSIM000232.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 906
No.....I would not call it a hijack after this amount of time.

Mine are gone........

The rough one went to the garbage dump and the good one went to a local gn club member to convert into a office chair.

Could'nt give those suckers away for the longest time.......would have kept them if I had the space:frown:

Smokin the Buick

Didn't know the thread was that old...glad to hear you still have a few...I might be able to reupholster them and install them in my 83..hardest part would be making the turbo imprint in the leather... If I had a die made it would probably cost some big bucks... I am kind of thinking that they are actually some Ford seat frames sold to GM...will know better once I get them apart and actually look at the frame. Am a new member, still checking out this site Kind of found about these seats by accident on google, Google actually lead me here..:smile:

Smokin the Buick

Now that I am looking closer at the logo, it appears to just be stitched in.. but done by a pre programed machine, still doable though...

Wow, i sure could have used the passenger side, that is the one that is bad in my car. On my car, that turbo logo is a seperate piece sewn in.

I'm responding to pm's in order. I can get pics tonight. I need to clear $200 after shipping to make it worth it. I paid more than that but I got to use them for a while and replaced with some Tenzo's. I don't mind road trips to meet someone to save shipping also. I'm near St. Louis so I'm not far from halfway to anywhere in the midwest.

Steve

Didn't know the thread was that old...glad to hear you still have a few...I might be able to reupholster them and install them in my 83..hardest part would be making the turbo imprint in the leather... If I had a die made it would probably cost some big bucks... I am kind of thinking that they are actually some Ford seat frames sold to GM...will know better once I get them apart and actually look at the frame. Am a new member, still checking out this site Kind of found about these seats by accident on google, Google actually lead me here..:smile:

FYI. gBodyParts sells these covers.
GBodyParts.com Online

I didn't know anyone was making covers for them. I got a quote to have them recovered for $900/seat.

Smokin the Buick

I can make the covers myself...thats what I do..by the time I reupholstery these Ford seats I have you won't be able to tell the differance.. Was just looking for the frames more than anything..

Mr. Upholsterer how much would you charge to recover some Lears? Mine are out of a 85 T-type all cloth gray.

I am Retired now and only work on my own stuff...I have been putting my own projects on the back burner for way too many years.. Its time to do my own thing now.. But if I was doing a Lear with all the leather roll & pleat it would be around $900. each....I have a ton of my own stuff to do...65 Rust Bucket 454 Chevy Impala and my 83 Buick Regal going turbo.. Plus I spend a lot of time making instructional Training videos on How to do Auto Upholstery....Finest Auto Upholstery Training Videos on the market. Also I have aCustomers job here 3/4 done of the whole interior of a 60 Ford Sunliner who decided not to pay any more on..and he is a millionaire. A common occurance in this business..